[A] <Critical> 10/12H LF RDPS

Raid Schedule

Thursday & Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Who We Are

<Critical> is a Mythic progression guild that aims to push CE while fostering a tight-knit community. We look for players who are able to consistently execute mechanics, communicate effectively, and are always looking for ways to improve.

Outside of raid, we push M+, PvP, hang out in our Discord, and play a variety of other games. We have an active Discord with plenty of memes and discussion, as well as top-level players in several different areas of the game (CE raiders, multi-r1 PvPers).

Recruiting Needs

Open to exceptional players of any class/spec.

Requirements

• 445+ ilvl
  • 75+ HoA
  • 40k+ DPS

If you don’t meet some of these requirements but still pull competitive numbers, we will still consider you.

Raid Team Application

|https://forms.gle/nmRJJKmqHmfyDg3K6

Our application is one of the first steps of our recruitment process, and typically takes less than five minutes to complete. It is designed to save time for both parties involved.

If you have any questions, please feel free to add/message us on BNet or Discord.

Contact

Können (Recruitment)

BNet - Konnen#11109
Discord - Konnen#0001

Liqueur (Officer)

BNet - AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - AwesomeGuy#8442

Oliveowl (GM)

BNet - Oliveowl#1879      
Discord - Oliveowl#0403  
4 Likes

Giving this a bump.

4 Likes

Bumping your bump to bump your bump.

4 Likes

Still looking for an offtank for wednesday.

4 Likes

Raiders wanted for the weekend team! Come play with Critical!

4 Likes

We’re 4/9M as of 5/23/19. :smiley:

If you’d like to get in with an active/social guild who is aiming to push CE for both BoD/CoS, we might be the guild for you.

Guild info below:

<Critical> - Stormrage (US) is a two-day semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild currently recruiting to bolster our mythic raid team to push CE and prepare for Patch 8.2.

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Requirements: Ability to execute mechanics, follow directions, and take constructive criticism. 405+ ilvl, 45+ HoA preferred.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

However, please realize that we are not constantly trialing new applicants to replace raid members. We don’t have time to do that. We’re very selective about who we trial.

If you’re interested in learning more about joining <Critical>, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

BNet - surjective#11563 | AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - Können#5177 | AwesomeGuy#8442

Edit: We’re 5/9M now.

4 Likes

Come play with Critical!

4 Likes

413/413 equipped Prot Warrior
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir
3/8 M Uldir
9/9 N BoD
9/9 H BoD
1/9 M BoD
Level 50 Azerite Necklace
Protection Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic raiding guild
Can provide logs as needed
Btag : Darkreven #1325

-Also play Blood DK, DH, Pally and G Druid-

-Availability is pretty much open after 4 to 5 ST Stormrage until 12 to 1 AM ST every day. Coming back from a break due to a promotion that changed times up and consumed my time. However now that things have been adjusted I can now adjust my time to fit playing WoW as I choose-

4 Likes

I’m leaving you my WOW resume here.

419 equipped Blood Death Knight with BIS, LVL 50 neck is looking for mythic progression group. Previous mythic TANKING experience ONLY since:

(willing to transfer/faction change immediately if the Guild is right for me)

*** WOD ***
HFC: 9/13 M

*** LEGION**
EN: 4/7 M
ToV: 2/3 M
Nighthold 5/10 M
ToS: 5/9 M
Antorus: 6/11 M

*** BFA ***
ULDIR: 2/8M
BFD: 3/9 M

Only available late nights any day of the week.
Btag is:
Spacekitty#11727

4 Likes

We’re recruiting for our mythic raid team to get AOTC within the first two weeks of Azshara’s Eternal Palace and push CE thereafter.

Guild info below:

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Requirements: Ability to execute mechanics, follow directions, and take constructive criticism.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

However, please realize that we are not constantly trialing new applicants to replace raid members. We don’t have time to do that. We’re very selective about who we trial.

If you’re interested in learning more about joining <Critical>, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

4 Likes

Hello! Are you interested in a Resto/Balance druid (411), a Holy/Disc priest (411) or a mage (403). I have no real previous mythic raiding experience, as I’ve not had a stable schedule for a good 6 years. Now things have changed and I will be able to make these nights for a very long while.

I do have a lot of M+ experience and I am confident I can clear any WoW content given the chance!

4 Likes

We’re definitely interested. Feel free to contact me via btag @ surjective#11563 so we can discuss. (:

4 Likes

Awesome, I’ll hit you up this evening!

4 Likes

:shell::octopus::shark::whale: 8.2 is soon! Come play with us!

4 Likes

Gotta bump to bump your bump. Bumpity bump bumpity.

3 Likes

Up to the top we go!

4 Likes

Come play with us!

1 Like

We’re currently 6/8H! Looking to get AOTC by the end of next week and push CE thereafter.

Looking for any of the following (in order of priority):

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Shaman (Ele)
  • Paladin (Ret)
  • Rogue
  • Monk (WW)
  • Warrior (DPS)

If you’re interested in raiding with us, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

2 Likes

Bump for 7/8H EP :smiley:

1 Like

We’re aiming to get AOTC by the end of this week and to push CE thereafter.

Looking for any of the following (in order of priority):

– Mage

– Warlock

– Shaman (Ele)

– Paladin (Ret)

– Rogue

– Monk (WW)

– Warrior (DPS)

Minimum Requirements

Heroic
– 52 HoA
– 415 ilvl
– 16k DPS

Mythic
– 54 HoA
– 420 ilvl
– 20k DPS

If you’d like to learn more about raiding with us, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

Können - Recruitment Officer
BNet - surjective#11563
Discord - Können#5177

Liqueur - Guild Master
BNet - AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - AwesomeGuy#8442

2 Likes