Deleted Post

WoW Progress
Discord

Hey! We’re doing a recruiting push for our mythic raid team as we aim for AOTC within the first two weeks of Azshara’s Eternal Palace and to push CE thereafter.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial >with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve potentially got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

However, please realize that we are not constantly trialing new applicants to replace raid members. We don’t have time to do that. We’re very selective about who we trial.

Our guild info is linked below if you’d like to check us out! :smiley:

7 Likes

Come play with us!

7 Likes

We’re 4/9M as of 5/23/19. :smiley:

If you’d like to get in with an active/social guild who is aiming to push CE for both BoD/CoS, we might be the guild for you.

Guild info below:

<Critical> - Stormrage (US) is a two-day semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild currently recruiting to bolster our mythic raid team to push CE and prepare for Patch 8.2.

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Requirements: Ability to execute mechanics, follow directions, and take constructive criticism. 405+ ilvl, 45+ HoA preferred.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

However, please realize that we are not constantly trialing new applicants to replace raid members. We don’t have time to do that. We’re very selective about who we trial.

If you’re interested in learning more about joining <Critical>, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

BNet - surjective#11563 | AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - Können#5177 | AwesomeGuy#8442

Edit: We’re 5/9M now.

6 Likes

Critical is still looking for new raiders!

7 Likes

413/413 equipped Prot Warrior
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir
3/8 M Uldir
9/9 N BoD
9/9 H BoD
1/9 M BoD
Level 50 Azerite Necklace
Protection Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic raiding guild
Can provide logs as needed
Btag : Darkreven #1325

-Also play Blood DK, DH, Pally and G Druid

-Availability is pretty much open after 4 to 5 ST Stormrage until 12 to 1 AM ST every day. Coming back from a break due to a promotion that changed times up and consumed my time. However now that things have been adjusted I can now adjust my time to fit playing WoW as I choose-

7 Likes

here is my WOW resume.

419 equipped Blood Death Knight with BIS, LVL 50 neck is looking for mythic progression group. Previous mythic TANKING experience ONLY since:

(willing to transfer/faction change immediately if the Guild is right for me also 1.3io and highest completed on time is a +15 if that matters to your guild )

*** WOD ***
HFC: 9/13 M

*** LEGION**
EN: 4/7 M
ToV: 2/3 M
Nighthold 5/10 M
ToS: 5/9 M
Antorus: 6/11 M

*** BFA ***
ULDIR: 2/8M
BFD: 3/9 M

Only available late nights any day of the week.
Btag is:
Spacekitty#11727

7 Likes

Bumping this up :smiley:

6 Likes

Gotta bump to bump your bump. Bumpity bump bumpity bump.

6 Likes

Bumping our way up to the top!

6 Likes

Bumping your bump to the top!

1 Like

Come play with Critical :smiley:

1 Like

Bump! Need raiders for 8.2!

1 Like

Come explore 8.2 with Critical!

1 Like

Bumping for an edit to the original post.

We’re currently 6/8H! Looking to get AOTC by the end of next week and push CE thereafter.

Looking for any of the following (in order of priority):

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Shaman (Ele)
  • Paladin (Ret)
  • Rogue
  • Monk (WW)
  • Warrior (DPS)

If you’re interested in raiding with us, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

BNet - surjective#11563 | AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - Können#5177 | AwesomeGuy#8442