[A] <Crisp> US 108th 8/8M Recruiting All!

[A] Crisp is currently 8/8M on US-Baelgun, US 108 for EP.

Officer: Kaber (YUV#1229)
Recruitment: Bella (Uruviel#1474)

Current Recruitment
We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional players!

Priority may be given to the below classes:

• Ranged dps
  • Open Recruitment

Don’t see your class listed above? Crisp is always looking to talk to exceptional players. If you feel you would be a good fit to our roster and a strong player for our team, please put an application in today!

About Crisp
Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp’s longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Mumble with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
Moving into BfA, we are pushing hard for solid rankings. We expect applicants to also have an alt of their role (Healer/Ranged/DPS) available for splits for the first two weeks of each tier. Applicants are expected to be proficient in play on their alt as well as their main. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild for mains and alts alike during this time period. We fully expect your alt to be in a state that it can stand its ground in a heroic group.

Attendance
Our raid times are Monday - Wednesday, 5:00-9:00 PST (Invites @ 4:45). For the first month of every tier, we add Thursday at standard raid times to our progression schedule. We expect solid attendance, but understand when things come up. We do expect ample advanced notice for absences.

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.

Please visit www.crispguild.com to apply today!

3 Likes

Come chat with me :smiley:

2 Likes

someone be my friend :frowning:

2 Likes

Having a real Goob time here

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I ate too much food :smiley:

Looking for more to kill slug boi again with!

1 Like

Happy Weekend

2 Likes

How many times in a row can I eat too many leftovers?

Still looking for a priest and some strong players!

1 Like

Looking for all exceptional players for the upcoming tier!

2 Likes

New tier new peeps!

1 Like

Always wanting to add exceptional players to our roster.

2 Likes

Come raid with the crispest of guilds

2 Likes

I need a priest friend!

2 Likes

Who else is ready to scrap their weekly chest loot within 30 seconds? Reset day!

Still looking for a Priest and strong players in general!

1 Like

The heart of a shrimp is located in its head.

1 Like

It is possible to hypnotize a frog by placing it on its back and gently stroking its stomach.

1 Like

Fresh clear tonight! Looking for more strong players!

1 Like

Back to G’huun!

2 Likes

Slugs have four noses.

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

2 Likes

G’huun already dead again. There’s so much time for activities now!

1 Like