[A] <Crisp> US 108th 8/8M Recruiting All!

This post is a post because its a post.

1 Like

why not post again!

2 Likes

8.1 DAY!!! lets go

4 Likes

Patch day! Still looking for warm bodies with supernatural abilities to help bolster the raid team. Give us a shout if you think you’d be a good fit!

3 Likes

Bump bump bump.

3 Likes

Who’s ready to raid?

1 Like

Still looking for solid dps! Give us a shout if you think you’d be a good fit. Secure a cozy raid spot for the holidays and rest easy while we get ready for the next tier.

3 Likes

For Christmas I would like some new strong raiders!

Please come chat with us! Always looking for stronger strong players and good friends

2 Likes

It is Wednesday, my dudes. It is also a great day for any strong players to come and chat with us!

2 Likes

Still looking! Want to come join us? Add me today!

2 Likes

Still finding patch bugs! Plenty of time to come talk with us today and you can find them with us!

2 Likes

One man or woman can make you fly like an eagle, another can give you the strength of a lion, but only one in the cycle of life can fill your heart with wonder and the wisdom that you have known a singular joy.

Also, we still need some dps for raid. Give us a shout!

3 Likes

What they said^ Mainly that second part but that first part was cool, too.

Come chat!

3 Likes

:bear: Only YOU can apply today :bear: Please send our wonderful recruitment team a message and they’d be more than happy to talk with you

3 Likes

Late night/early morning bump for the night owls out there!

3 Likes

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.

Need some strong dps to bolster the raid team. Come now, don’t be shy.

4 Likes

Who’s ready to come have some fun with us?

2 Likes

It is Friday, my dudes. Soon work will end and you can begin contacting our wonderful recruitment officers! :smile:

2 Likes

:eyes: Looking for some :muscle: strong new raiders for our mythic team! Come talk with us!

2 Likes

It is the weekend, my dudes! Come raid with us!

2 Likes