A <Crimson Council> Casual Guild Recruiting

Crimson Council , a casual raiding guild, is recruiting raiders and casual players 21 years of age and older to enjoy new adventures in Shadowlands. Join the casual raiding guild that has activities during the week, encourages and develops new players, and is ready for all the new challenges that lie ahead. All we need is you!

Who we are:
We are a mixture of players, old and new. We enjoy all aspects of the game: achievements? pets? Mounts? Mythic+ Dungeons? Torghast? AoTC Raiding? We do that.

We do not “police” or “manage” adults. We focus on the game: no politics/religion/controversy needed.

Raiding brings us all together. We don’t immediately bench players, like other guilds claiming to be casual. We actually take the time to develop the talent that’s already in you. We keep things calm and light in all guild activities: no yelling, no calling players out, no arguing. We are playing the game to have fun, enjoy each other’s company, and win!

Who you are:
You’re an adult (21+) and you act like one with guildies in whisper, in gchat and on Discord. You avoid excessive negativity/sarcasm, direct insults, profanity and stay focused on the game. If you have a disagreement with a guildie, you keep it to yourself , and then you try and work it out amicably 1:1 with the other guildie before coming to Officers. You are relaxed and open in your playstyle and don’t mind sharing your knowledge about the game when asked. You focus on the game: no politics/religion/controversy comes up.

CURRENT NEEDS : We are currently looking for players that are a good fit in our guild. Raiding is not required to be in Crimson Council. All Roles are currently needed. Remember, we develop talent. So maybe you haven’t done it? Well with us you get to test it out!

ACTIVITIES/RAID TIMES (Mon/Thurs guild activities are 2 hours, weekend raids average out to 2.5 hours):
Monday 8p activities: Open Activates
Thurs 8p activities: Open Activities
Friday 9p - 11p Progression Raid
Saturday 8p - 11p Progression Raid

TL;DR? Contact me in game Calebridien#1788

Well said!

While we have got a few new members we are still looking to add more. If interested please let us know!

Bumpity Bump

I am interested. I resubbed. I have a few other players in the 50s that came from BfA before the squish. Starting fresh with Rogue and learning from scratch.

My Bnet is Applejuice#12103