[A] Creative Anarchy 12/12h LFM

About Us

Creative Anarchy is now recruiting! We’re a casual heroic guild with hopes of re-entering mythic raiding. We run a progression minded raid that manages to stay laid back and fun. CA has had consistent progress, raiding nonstop since Siege of Orgrimmar in MoP through all of WoD, Legion, and now into BfA. Unlike many guilds we did not disband or “take a break” through the content droughts at the end of expansions. We are currently attempting to fill out our roster to re-enter mythic raiding. Additionally, we run mythic plus twice a week (plus randomly throughout the week) as well as Horrific Visions.

Our Raid Times

Tuesday 6:45-9:30p EST

Thursday 6:45-930p EST

Our Current Progression

1/8m 8/8h Uldir
1/9m 9/9h Dazar’alor
2/2h Crucible
3/8m 8/8h Eternal Palace
12/12h Ny’alotha

What We’re Looking For

All DPS, ranged preferred and 1-2 healers

Who to Contact

Testifyx - GM

Cathbadhh (cathbadh#1488)

Morning. I recently transferred to Dalaran and I am looking for an AOTC Guild getting ready for Mythic. As you can see from my profile, I am a 466 Ilevel BM Hunter (I have AOTC already). Your raid times look perfect. I would love to raid with your guild. You can reach me in-game. My Battletag is Ironfox#1698.

Any specific healers/dps classes that you’re looking for?

When are you starting Mythic raiding?

Nothing in particular, although we’re a little melee heavy for DPS, but can work around it for people able to do the content. For healers we have a Priest, Druid, Pally combo, but I don’t think doubling up would be an issue. Feel free to contact me in game Cathbadh#1488

Jpsready: As soon as we can 1 healer and 2-3 DPS.

Sorry to you both for the late reply!