[A] Cossies is recruiting HEALER AND DPS - Best Daytime Raiding Guild in Oceania

COSSIES - Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild(PvE & PvP)

We are Oceanic’s best daytime raiding guild and we are currently recruiting members for our core raid team.

Loot System: DKP
Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 1-4pm Server Time.

Recruiting:
Healers
DPS

We have a solid core group of players, a lot who have been with us since classic launch day. We are looking for 1 more member to fill our core roster in preparation for future phase releases. Levelers and ungeared welcome, we will gear you as long as you are reliable.

We are a friendly raiding guild that does a lot of activities out of raiding as a group including dungeons and pvp. We expect our raiders to show up to raids in pve spec with consumables, we organize raid buffs as a guild prior to raid starting and help our members out where ever possible.

We take raiding seriously and expect everyone to take personal responsibility for your actions in raid, we do however have arguably the most chill raid experiences and have a very high raider retaining record due to our guild atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or want more information contact Shadstar in-game or you can contact me via my bnet.

Bnet: Shadstar#11503

3 Likes

Great Guild

Is this THE cossies? I heard they have two sets of bindings already!

Still recruiting dedicated players. Thanks.

8/8 BWL Heaps good hey

+rep to cossies, awesome guild filled with kind players, can’t speak highly enough of them

Best Day Time Raiding!

On th recruiting drive once again!

Priesty boys and girls, come join us for AQ!

Friendly guild atmosphere, pumper and meme friendly.

Core raid positions are now available.

We are looking for a Healers & DPS

Contact Shadstar in-game or via bnet: Shadstar#11503

Still looking for reliable Holy Pallys + Holy Priests. Also looking for other classes for AQ40 and beyond.

Thanks

Wait are you the same deal that cried for a year for losing the roll on a belt on rag?