[A] <Cosmic> [8/8M] GMT+8 2-Nights Per Week, LF Fury Warrior for 8.3

up up up and away P2 of Queen Azshara

bumping this up - P2 of Queen Azshara lets go

bumping LF more on Queen Azshara

bumping this to the to - new week, new prog on Queen Azshara

bump LFM on Queen Azshara

hi there looking for more building for Queen Azshara + 8.3 raid

Are you guys fairly active in general around GMT+8 times?
I’m looking to get back into raiding, I just have a lot of catching up to do in terms of essences and learning the fights. I was thinking of xferring over my druid. Heart is lvl 62 but low ilvl etc, 412. I’m usually Resto but I don’t think I’d mind going Balance or Feral.

Just not sure how FM Ally is for GMT+8 activity, if I know it’s good I’ll definitely head over and start getting ready to raid seriously again. I’ve always wanted to play as Ally but I’ve been kinda forced up until recently with raid teams to be Horde.

thanks!

Hi Ophelea - thanks for your interest, would say the majority of our players are from GMT+8 timezones (mostly Perth, WA - as well as various parts of South East Asia)

We do have quite a fair bit of m+ going on offnights, i think we have 10-15 folks ~1800ish on IO scores

happy to hear from you, do drop us an app @ cosmic-guild[dot]com

bump bump LFM proven DPS, P3 of Queen Azshara

best pull on Queen in Phase 3 - 58% GET IN HERE

Queen is a grind, and we are at 58 percent

working on Phase 3 58% best pull - bump

bump LFM for 8.3 and beyond - working on Queen Azshara phase 3 @ 58%

bump for raid night on Queen Azshara prog - LFM

bump - on Phase 3, killed two tidemistresses cleanly with no deaths, working on the 3rd now

happy friday all - working on Queen Azshara - on Phase 3, killed two tidemistresses cleanly with no deaths, working on the 3rd now

TGIF B U M P ENJOY THE WEEKEND folks

LFM bump working on 3rd tide mistress

bump bump bump the weekend is here

a new week is here BUMP - LF more for Queen Azshara and beyond, 5% away from Phase 4