[A] <Control Freaks>(AOTC, 4/12M) (6:00-8:30pm, t-th) is recruiting raiders and Mythic+ runners

Hi there im a 5/8m ret pally with a solid prot os and looking for a guild. Message me on discord if you like. Tethrazor#6730

New patch, come kill bosses!

My guild (Hallow 9/9H 3/9M BoD) blew up after BoD. I took a break and am back for 8.3. I am a long time raider and certified altaholic. I have a significant number of toons both factions almost all of which are level 120. My preferred raiding toon is my Ret Paladin (currently 423 ilvl) and I can off-tank as well (ilvl 422).

I am looking for a semi-serious (“mediumcore”) heroic/mythic progression raiding team. The best times for me are evenings PST (after 6:30 pm) weekdays and anytime on the weekend. I will fit in best with a mature group that is willing to work hard to progress and has fun together but actively avoids drama and juvenile behavior (I am an older fellow and get enough of that from my kids). Guilds that sacrifice fun and mutual respect for progression are not my cup of tea.

If you want more information about my experience, feel free respond to this post and I will endeavor to answer quickly. Linawen#1520

Looking for 1-2 good DPS. Ideally WW, DK , Feral or Rogue, but any good DPS is welcome to try out.

any need for good resto druid?

Still lookin’ fer some deeps.

Bumping! We are still looking for some folks! Come hang out, we promise we don’t bite :smiley:

Recruiting DPS. Looking for anything but hunters, unless you are a really really good hunter.