[A] LF Ranged <Contagion> Wed/Thurs: 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. [9/10 H]

Contagion
Raid Times: Wed/Thur: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST
Current Progression: 10/10 N, 8/10 H

Hello,
I’m Psyclones, AKA Voxar. I’m the GM for Contagion on Alliance Proudmoore.

Currently we are seeking ranged dps with a priority on mage for buff.

Why raid with Contagion?
Our first priority when it comes to WoW is appreciating that WoW is a game. We want to play it for the enjoyment of playing the game rather than only playing for raid. However, we do strive to perform our best at all times and push steadily into harder content. We are looking for like-minded players to fill our ranks.

Our second priority is to push as far into mythic content as possible each raid tier without sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

In general we are just a relaxed group of people just wanting to have fun.

Please reach out to me through my battle tag if you would like to apply or have any questions.

Battle Tag: Vex#1838

We look forward to hearing from you.

Come join us! While we are on the newer side, we do have raid experience, and we have successfully downed heroic bosses and then some. We are a tight knit group of people who not only wanna raid, but are also willing to run keys and enjoy the social aspect of the game.

Back to the top with thee

Hello,
Just an update on our recruitment needs.
Right now we need a priest, a demon hunter, and a warrior for buffs.
The priest could be shadow or healer.
We are also considering any dps for now.

Update on the recruitment.
We still need a Havoc DH.

You shall not… be at the bottom of the list!

Only 3 dps slots left!
Need a Shadow Priest for Fort buff.
Other slots open for anything.

Currently looking for a Paladin and two ranged DPS to round out our raid roster.

Howdi! I was just curious if your Paladin Devo Aura DPS spot was still open? Mythic experience up to 6/12 and have raided mythic every tier. Sent request.

Hello Ekksvar! Glad we got to chat, glad to have you on the team.

Heads up everybody! We just had a slot open up for a Demon Hunter! Hit me up if you wanna join the party!

Hello again!
Now that the expansion is coming up, we’re opening recruitment back up.

We are in need of DPS (Warlock Full), prefer ranged.

Still looking for DPS and Tanks!

Hi! I’m currently on Moon Guard looking for a group to raid/M+ with, but my schedule is a little later than most of the guilds on that server since it’s CST, but my schedule aligns perfect with yours! I have a Mage, a Pally, and a Rogue at 50, but I am coming off a two year WoW hiatus, so the gear on them all is dusty/pre-patch.

I’d definitely be down to transfer for the opportunity.

Hi everyone,
The tank spots are filled,
Still looking for rDPS. Enhance Shaman welcomed also.

Hoo Boy! Do I have an offer for you! We are in need of DEEPS! I know right? Can you believe it? Even the never-wanted-but-great-at-mechanics MELEE DPS! Or maybe if you are one of those Blizzard loves me and will never nerf me ranged DPS classes we could use those too!

“But Vexzen”, you say “I’d rather take my sweet sweet Priest heals into your amazing guild” FINE! We could use some of those too!!! Just make sure you reply to this post or our Illustrious (and oh so handsome) leader above for more details! Hopefully we see you soon!

1 Like

Spot just opened for Demon Hunter DPS. Needed for Buff.
Multiple DPS Slots up for Grabs.
1 Healer Slot open too.

Interested in A H priest?

Hello Nazzrath, we could make Holy work. We would be glad to talk to you. Add me on battle tag when you get the chance. Vex#1838

Any room for a MM Hunter?

Hit me up if you’re ever in need of a tank. I’m in love with your raid times.

I’m interested in heroic raids, mythic dungeons, and even doing dungeon and raid achievements.