[A] Considering Transferring for an active guild

I’m considering transferring my 60 rogue mostly pre-raid BiS gear. I usually play on most days and will show up 98% of the time, can’t ever guarantee 100% due to life. Really looking for some like minded people that like to play the game other than just raid logging. I’m fairly new at rogue and still learning I try to play competitively and like trying top charts.

P.S. I’m also willing to level an alt to help out when other classes are needed.

Unsure if your level 60 is a Horde or ally, but Ill leave our guild information here just in case your Horde and want to speak with us.

Vindication is recruiting . We are a 1 day / week raiding guild and have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on efficiency in raiding and PVP. Our goal is to maximize our time usage in raids as well as hold all members accountable for pulling their own weight. We also strive to maintain a strong PVP presence within the guild and on the server.

We are clearing MC + Onyxia in under 2 hours, and will schedule a half hour during the week for an Onyxia kill if the reset does not coincide with our raid schedule. We have long term veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
Sunday Raid : We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Monday Raid : Priority roll system derived from our lootlist system that equally distributes loot amongst all raiders.

Raids
SUNDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST
MONDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST

Open recruiting for core positions in BOTH raid teams: need **Exceptional DPS and PVPers **
Recruiting for WSG premades as well.

Discord Contacts : Choppa X@8934 Gorgrath#7230 Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354

Discord: hhAzPYZ
Our application can be found in the guild-info channel

Hello, not sure what time of day you play, but I help run a late night raiding guild on Atiesh, alliance, we raid 10p-1a PST mon, Tue, thur. More info on the following post.

If you are interested in a casual/social guild that has the intent to raid please consider Dragon Keeper. We are small right now but working hard to change that and looking for our core raiding guild for those that are interested. We are located on Azuresong.

"In our guild we care about our members & that means helping them along their leveling journey to 60 and gearing up afterwards. We are friendly folks who enjoying talking, joking, & having a good time with each other. We are looking for active players who enjoy a laid back, helpful, & joking environment while enjoying all aspects of WoW. We will raid when we have a group of committed 40 players at level 60. We will also help our members get raid ready. If you don’t want to raid, that is fine too. We have many players who are WoW veterans, but we also have some who are new to WoW & we do not mind teaching you or helping you out. Our motto is WoW is not life, play how & when you want, & if you need help in game just ask in guild chat! We can’t help if you do not speak up. We just want to enjoy everything the game has to offer with a good group of people. We are looking for core members to form a raiding group; however all are welcome to join. We’ve got the standard guild bank, discord, and site all set up. All we need are players to help our guild grow!

Interested in joining? Message Prix, Timir, Alaij, Drexlee, Orikai, Hogwood, Channilee, Rysethi, Hammersong, Berowalt, or Faemire for an invite in game or more information!

All active players welcome!

Raid schedule TBA."

If you’re still looking, check us out: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #14 by Grastaff-atiesh