[A] Coming back and looking for a raiding guild

Hi, I’m excited to be coming back! I can dps/heal as a Shaman. I have CE experience in BFA. Just wanna find a good group of people who like to do keys, raid and achievements. No drama! I can raid any days but Friday and Saturdays. Hope to talk with you soon. Cheers!

bnet --kris10#1964

Hey Cherrysodas. My guild is looking for another healer for mythic prog, and we might be what you are looking for. I sent a btag request. You can see our post at [A] <Libertas> 3/11M 9-12 Tue/Th Need dps

Hey Cherry,

Any chance you play Enhance?

Tilted Halos is a reforming guild on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 (WoD) that has returned! Our last CE was in Legion, took almost all of BFA off, and unfortunately we lost to the roster boss at 4/10M in SoD. We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our raiding team!

Apply here: https://discord.gg/WuUJFYxqsF

High Needs:

Rogue
Enhance Shaman
Unholy/Frost DK

*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celHeals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

We help people get AOTC as well (once on farm)! As well as run lots of keys of all levels, big pushes, medium pushes, and smol pushes for alts or newer players!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere in an INCLUSIVE guild while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday from 7:00pm-11:00pm CST. ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (1/2 the BoE goes to gbank, half goes to the raider who looted the BoE)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

About Us

Eclipsed, an Alliance guild on Stormrage, was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

Expectations

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

Raid Schedule

Total Eclipse Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Dark Star Friday and Monday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs

Total Eclipse is looking for dps and heals
Dark Star is looking for a tank and is open to all others

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus pushing, Achievement runs, random guild events, etc.

Points of Contact:
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
Jim/Council Discord: JimL#5686 BTag: LegendKiller#11170
Muffdiva/Dark Star Raid Lead Discord: Muffdiva#1425 BTag: Bdubs1990#1500
Nakkita/Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776

Hey Cherrysodas! Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile: You sound like you could be a great fit for our guild! I also think we both are in a similar mindset regarding our interests in the game (I’m a previous CE player looking to raid at a more relaxed pace now). I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. We are currently looking for a ranged DPS with an offspec of healer. We’re a new guild of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic going as far as possible without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2, however, we are quite active doing M+ (low keys, KSM keys, and higher keys!), just hanging out, and doing things like jackbox/phasmophobia/other party games in the meantime. If you’d like to find out more about us, please check out our guild page at https://guildsofwow.com/the-aristocats We raid Tues/Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 EST.

Lets chat on discord sometime! rahat#2723