[A] <Coffey House> 8/8 N 7/8 H LF DPS

[A] Stormrage - Alliance
We are a new guild formed for Dragonflight currently recruiting for a small tight knit team for [H] Vault of the Incarnates

—About Us—

We have a strong core of raiders with plenty of AoTC/ Mythic experience. This expansion has been very enjoyable and we are recruiting more players for the fun! Guild currently consists of just the raiders and family/ friends. Looking to keep it small as we progress through this expansion.

—Raiding—

Our current goal is to get AoTC as soon as possible and then discuss pushing into Mythic at that time. We would not be looking to progress far into Mythic content due to the burnout that is inevitable. We want to keep it fun and have a group through the expansion.

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8:30 -11:00 EST
Thursday: 8:30 -11:00 EST

—Recruitment Needs—

Tank: We do not need a tank at this time
DPS: Looking for 1 DPS to fill out our core. Warlock, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Warrior, Evoker, Rogue, Monk could all work just cant have anymore on the other two tier.
Healers: We do not need any healers at this time.

—General Expectations—

• 18+ looking to create a mature drama free space.
  • Show up to most raid days, if you cannot make it try to give at least 24 hr notice.
  • Willing to learn and take time to understand your class.
  • Open to constructive criticism and seeks help if they are not understanding something in game.
  • Seeking fun and cohesiveness as their first priority!

Please contact me for more information by responding directly to this thread or one of the methods below. I look forward to hearing from you!

B-tag Rubbershark#11470
Discord BlueCard#0913

1 Like

Bump Bump Bump :slight_smile:

*Bump to the top

Bump Bump :sweat_smile:

Bump. Come join!

Bump still need Monk or Rogue dps!

Still looking for a rogue?

Bump could really use a priest!

Hey Papoba,

I pugged with you last week with your guild progression on Rasz.

I added you on discord and sent a message to you through the battle net app.

Thanks!