[A] Closed

Hi there fellow panda Mathamoto!

R shammy is perfect from your brother, but we were really looking for a dk tank. Let me talk to our raid lead and see if it's possible to switch things up.
add me on battlenet robotninja#1804 so we can talk :) Would you be willing to go prot pally and your brother resto shammy? Those are the roles we can use you for.
Ok fine. We will get ice cream too. And maybe some cake. Cheese cake.
Yeah that'll work. I'll add you and hit you up in game for next steps.
Still looking to fill the tank, healer and dps spots! Bonus points if you're a warlock!
We progress with at least one new boss down every raid!
Still looking for a tank buddy!
Sunny bronzebeard
A several, silly dwarves dance
despite the donuts

This has been an Azeroth haiku. Join us for more ;)
LF:
DK TANK
RESTO SHAM
DPSERS ESPECIALLY ROGUE AND RANGE

Fantastic guild to raid with. Positive, hilarious personalities. Come join, kill things, and get the loots. Hope to see you in the next raid.
Tank buddy and heal shammy positions filled! We one shoted Heroic Mother today!
Still looking to add a few more dps! Ghuun went down this time!
Still looking for just a few more dps.
Still looking for ranged DPS - second warlock and although melee, rogue would be a BONUS! One backup tank and healer would do us wonders! Come help us push through heroic this weekend!!
Heroic fetid down with Vectis to follow tomorrow! Seriously folks, fun times, kills and gear! If our times/days work for you, join us!
All we need is more dps and we are all set! We'd love a good mage or rogue! Open to other classes! Join us on our extraordinary excursions!
Working on heroic Zull this weekend, wtb more dps love! Our raids are so fun, entertainment and kills!
Zul down today makes us 6/8 Heroic! Need more DPS! Are you a monk? Rogue? Warlock? We need YOU! Join ussss... we have cookies. :D
Are you a dps looking for a chill home to raid? We got ya! Heroic Mythrax and Ghuun are next on our list to kill!
We were almost out of donuts. I bought more...close call!
Need a shaman healer with some more dps, we are very close to beating heroic Uldir and will be starting an alt run afterward. Sign up with us, kill bosses, get fat loots and have fun!
LF Resto sham/Mistweaver/ Resto drood!!!! Come get in on this good stuff! Also need dps. Come raid wiff us and do Mythic +!!!!!