[A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruitment (see link in first post)

Pasquale, top 54 rogue in the guild for sure!

Le up!!! FOR THE Z!

Still recruiting, especially if you happen to heal!

1 Like

We are now recruiting a dps/healer that can switch between roles.

5/12M as of tonight, recruiting for a few spots. First post updated!

Ranged and dps/heal hybrids wanted! Great guild to be in :smile:

Mainly wanting ranged and dps/healers still but open to any dps!

hey im interested in raiding with you guys. new to alliance on a paladin and will play any spec required.

im currently 17xx Rader IO, AOTC, and arena rated on my horde main for this exp. Wowlogs regardless of class I have high parsing 80-90’s.

going to be on alliance for the remainder of this exp and next doing the same with my paladin. 2 days in im grinding M+ at the moment and arena. Toss me a message/ G-invite if your interested.

1 Like

Ret/Holy preferred aswell. ill also Tank a bunch of higher 15+ keys as prot

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! If you haven’t already please add the btag listed and our GM can chat with you about a spot. :slight_smile:

Mythic cross-server opens Tuesday. Come trial with us!

Bumping up! Still looking for dps/healer hybrids and any capable dps!

Still looking!

Hibernating til Shadowlands :sleeping:

First post updated; recruitment for Shadowlands is a go! If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can have a chat.

1 Like

Out of hibernation! So far we’re looking for some remaining dps and a flex heals :slight_smile:.

Now looking mainly for ranged or any dps with a healer offspec but will consider any promising dps!

Small bump just to update while I wait for servers to pop up - still looking for ranged but also have a spot for a healer with a dps offspec!

Hey there, if you’re interested in applying please click the link below and go to our recruitment tab to fill out a google doc so that we can go over it and see if it’ll be a good fit! :slightly_smiling_face:

I will mention that our roster is a bit full at the moment so we’re not in hard-need of anything, not to scare you away but wanted to mention this if you’re still interested.

Guild Site → http://www.cnguild.org/

:crab: BFA :crab:

:crab: IS ALMOST GONE :crab: