[A/H] <Chaotic Neutral> - Looking for more raiders for S4!

Bumping up! In need of DKs/DHs/Spriests/Rogues!

2 Likes

If only Cross Faction play was out, I had to step back from raiding due to raid times conflict, but I do have an alliance Feral Druid i mostly play Tuesday - Thursdays due to work schedule

1 Like

Well if you’re ever interested in joining us on a raid night, let me know!

We’re primarily looking for DK/DH//Rogues but any promising dps are welcome. :slight_smile:

Bumping up due to getting 4/11H tonight!

Bumping up for 7/11H tonight! Now working on heroic Anduin.

Intrested in raiding.

Havoc DH, Previous AOTC Exp. Need to get into normal for gearing.

Should have 2nd legendary today sometime.

1 Like

We’re more than happy to take another DH, add the btag and we can chat about a spot! :slightly_smiling_face:

GingerHeals#11438

Bumping this up for cross realm and cross faction!

Hi, Valla. Im currently looking for a raiding guild that raids on saturday due to my crazy work schedule.

In the next few weeks im looking to improve that so i can be able to raid all raid nights. Are you still recruiting for saturdays?

1 Like

We only run Saturdays if we have enough raiders interested in an alt night, lately we haven’t been running those just due to low interest in alt runs.
We also don’t recruit for Saturdays, we’re primarily looking for raiders that can make both of our main raid nights currently.

Bumping to say our community should now show as cross faction!

Bumping up! Looking for ranged dps or flex healers!

Hi Valla! I am a 270 ilvl resto druid LF a Mythic guild. Let me know if you are in need of healers. My guild is taking a break from raiding due to attendance, but I want to keep pushing. Thank you for reading :slight_smile: Looking forward hearing from you!

1 Like

And of course I was a noob for posting this with my alt character lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep we are looking for more healers, please add my btag to get in contact and we can see if it’s a fit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Btag - GingerHeals#11438

OK will do :slight_smile: I just added you my btag is EmilyLopez#11120

Bumping up! Still looking for a healer and ranged dps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumping up! Still have open slots for healers and ranged dps!

Bumping up! Immediate spots open for healers!

Need heals!