[A] <Chaotic Neutral> 3/9 M recruiting!

Chaotic Neutral is a laid back, multi-game guild who prioritize fun while still getting content down. Our raid nights are very relaxed, and we understand when real life has to come before in game life. We raid Heroic for AoTC, Mythic for as many bosses as we can get down, and normal for achievements and alts.

We are currently recruiting DPS to fill out our 3/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS raid team, but we will take any level, ilvl, class, spec, or alt for M+, pvp, or leveling.

Needs:
Warrior
Warlock
Any ranged DPS

Raids are Tuesday and Sunday, with a even more casual Thursday starting at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (server) until 9:30-10:00 PM.

Message vonscience#1847 or santrs#1805 for details.

We are now 1/9 M, and are still looking for members! All non-raiders are welcome, and for raid we are looking for:

Any DPS!
Warrior - any spec
Warlock
Demon Hunter
Paladin - any spec
Any healer that is flexible and can play as DPS occasionally, as a couple of our healers have sporadic real life schedules.

Hope to see you in game!

Heading into Crucible tonight, looking for DPS and heals!

Got Jadefire in a quick 3 pulls tonight. Still looking for some dps, Lock or Warrior pref, but all welcome!

Still looking for DPs to round out our raid team!

Looking to get back in to raiding. I’ve got this shaman who I play resto or ele on. I’ve also got a brm or mw monk, a lock and a priest that I’m open to any spec with. Btag is BlancoFntsma#1700.

Added you, Quaxi! :slight_smile:

We are now 3/9 M and can still use some DPS!