[A] <Chaosbeards> Tues/Thurs 8-11EST LF Ranged DPS/Heals for Palace (3/8M) and Mythic+ Runners

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Mythic + Runners:
Chaosbeards is looking to bring in more players that enjoy running mythic+, we currently have a wide range of players from 1.2k IO to 3.0k IO. These runs don’t have a dedicated night but people are running them everyday. Mythic+ members do not require a trial.

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday
(Optional/ Alt Run) 9am-~12pm EST Saturday.

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

Openings:

Elemental Shaman: High
Shadow Priest: High
Disc Priest: High
Warlock: High

Other strong applicants will be considered.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Saw you guys clear CoS before a lot of guilds. Pretty impressive! Are you still looking for mythic raiders for the current patch or waiting till 8.2?

Still looking for mythic raiders, we’d like to get a few tries in on BoD Mythic before 8.2 comes around :slight_smile:

Chaosbeards did Heroic CoS Heroic BoD and Mythic Champs in under 3 hours…yes please!

Looking for a few more for 8.2 :slight_smile:

Just a few more spots for 8.2

Looking for a few more raiders for 8.2

Are you guys still looking for folks? Have a few toons and would love to find a team that focuses on team first.

We do still have a few spots open, go ahead and add me BTAG. I’d be happy to discuss more.

I’ve sent a request via battle net.

Looking for more to round out our roster for Azshara

We are really looking for an experience Ret Paladin too. Apply today!

bump, looking for a few more to round out our roster

Just killed Zaqul last night! Great Job Team!

Hoping to pick up a few players for AOTC Palace and Mythic :slight_smile: Join us!

AOTC now, looking for more for mythic progression.

Where are the Discipline Priests hiding at?

I wish I knew. I would love a disc priest.