Disregard Please

Old Post, please ignore

bump

you can always talk to me also…A officer/Raid assist in Celtic Brotherhood Btag icebl4de#1319

Hey Look! This was how I found you guys <3

Seriously, if you want to have fun, enjoy off color joking around in raid along with good music and great peeps, drop by and check us out sometime.

Old post, please ignore

We’re a great group of people - definitely +18 only, our guild line and discord ranges into the adult discussion pretty often. Currently we’re 5/10 heroic - mostly because we got bored in normal, though we’re still doing the last 4 with the skip. We’re hit and miss on how easy our last two bosses are when we go in. But we have fun! Hoping to get our 6/10 tonight!

Some of us like mythics. Some of us don’t. Some of us pvp, some of us don’t. We’re really not a “we do this stuff all the time” guild. We’re trying to do transmog runs as a group though?

But yeah. We have fun together. And that’s what matters to us.

hey, we did! 6/10!

Im thinking about applying. I am in a guild that I have been pretty loyal to. the big problem is there are only 2 of us that ever get on regularly, and 3 more every so often. Most nights I am just playing by myself and doing raid/dungeon finder. I have a 231 Holy priest, and a 245 Unholy DK. The other guy and I have been thinking of switching guilds. So we are checking things out.