[A] CE 226 ilvl arcane mage LF guild for 9.1

Greetings! This is my first raid tier back after being away from the game since Cata. However I have about five years of total experience playing this mage from vanilla in many forms of content. Despite being gone for a while, I am having a blast in Shadowlands so far in 9.0. I’m 7/10 in mythic Castle Nathria with a Sire kill. My current guild is transferring servers and moving over Horde side but I want to remain on the Alliance. I also plan on being arcane spec and switching covenants to Kyrian for CoD.

As far as schedule, I prefer early weekend afternoons so I can make other plans at night but I am also open to weekdays even though I get off work around 5pm PST. Two raid days a week and an optional third day towards the end of the tier is ideal for me. Being around similar people who have professional careers and mature with a goal oriented mindset towards the game is desired. Progression wise I’m not really interested in world rankings but I put more of an emphasis on clearing the mythic raid before 9.1 is over.

/em gives District 12 salute

Battle.net: DazzyXtreme#1908
Discord: DazzyXtreme#1908

Hi Lucygray,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 7/10M and we could use a capable Mage to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. ALSO, we’re horde lol. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times and would be willing to server/faction xfer (we provide help for the right candidates), we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey Lucy!

I will send you a request on Bnet but just in case will leave my information here as well.

I think we could be a good fit for each other.

Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30pm PST. We’re 6/10m with a several sub 15% pulls on council.

Xcess#11635

Hello there Lucygray, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Here is a bump for 9.1!

Hey there Lucygray!

We’re currently a 2/10M guild over on Lightbringer (Alliance) hoping to push towards CE ideally in 9.1. We raid 8:30-11pm PST Tue/Wed/Sun, with the Sunday raid night being dropped later in the tier.

There’s more information here in our forum post: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Or if you prefer, you can get in touch with me directly on Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Thank you!

Still looking! :blush:

Hey Lucy,

We seem to match your raid times! We only got to 6/10M last tier but we had stopped raiding at the beginning of april due to real life commitments for some of the officers. This tier we’re going for CE and we’re fairly confident we can make it!

Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon PST.
Looking for: Ranged DPS

Questionable Tactics is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on Cenarius. Castle Nathria was our first tier doing mythic and we got 6/10M despite stopping raiding in March due to real life circumstances. We are aiming to get CE in Sanctum of Domination, which we feel is a realistic and achievable goal. We are very proud of the community we have built and grown within the guild, and are searching for players will be a good fit in the guild and have a good attitude toward raiding & mythic+. If you are interested in raiding with us, please contact one of the people listed below for a chat.

Xenium#11184 on Battle.net
Xenium#0624 on Discord
Rhuudii#1791 on Battle.net