[A] Catalyst is Recruiting!

Recruiting a well geared Resto Druid! Give us a try!

Catalyst is a semi-hardcore raiding guild home grown on Pagle, currently clearing all raid content. We are running a single raid team for progression, and split BWL runs. We aim to clear all content in a timely manner while maintaining a relaxed attitude. Players are not required to min/max and stack all possible buffs but a minimal amount of consumables is expected from each raid member.

View our values and guild constitution here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QEiW0P2VAezV9nECvE-5rW_ZCOTO-feyaioR-JVIeXg

Raid Times (Eastern/Server):
Tuesday: 8pm-10pm;
Thursday: 8pm-10pm;
Sunday 7:00pm - 10:00pm;
Multiple ZG’s run throughout the week.

We have an established BWL Alt raid (8/8) on Saturdays at 7:00pm.

Loot Distribution: We use a steady point suicide kings style system with class based loot list.

Raider Openings:

Mage: Closed
Paladin: Holy Closed
Warriors: DPS Closed
Warriors: Tanks Closed
Rogues: Closed
Priests: Holy/Disc Closed
Priests: Shadow Closed
Hunters: Closed
Druids: Resto OPEN
Warlocks: Closed

Applicants may apply at:

https://forms.gle/LdfbW3VUGzPjYo3fA

or contact Posh (Posh#6435) or Treat (Treat#8150) via discord or in game. <3

I approve of this guild and this message.

1 Like

Updated. Come hang with us! Close, tight-knit group of folks who have been together since the beginning of Classic! <3

Bump, still looking!

1 Like

Updated! Well organized, dedicated group and leadership!

Come raid with us!

1 Like

Recruiting a few folks to round out our team! Want a tight-knit community without cliques? We just might be your next home!

I approve of this message. This guild is amazing. The leadership team works together to have a fair loot system. Some of the leadership team spend countless hours clearing Dire Maul Tribute so we can have buffs for the raid if desired. (even providing summons to Dire Maul and portals to Darn if you wish to procure a songflower. Coming from a guild that was not very organized that still cleared all content to a guild that is extremely organized and clears all content it is a world of a difference. You Will Enjoy It Here. I know I have.
<3 Agathys Warlock Extraordinaire

1 Like