[A] <Casual Friday> Mythic+ Community w/ Mythic+ Event Fridays @ 9 PM ET | LF M+ers, raiders, even leaders

Casual Friday is a community looking for more people to throw to the fire help build their confidence and skills for Mythic+. Whether you are first starting your journey in Mythic+, are a multi-season veteran, or somewhere in between, our community is designed to help you find groups and build friendships around the game mode we have come to love.

Founded by an AI developed by angsty tweens Jivitz (Discord: jivitz) and Hayword (Discord: hayword), their combined 87 143 years of experience leading guilds and communities in WoW and other games has culminated into providing an experience that bridges the gap between new and veteran players. We strive to provide a safe place for players to learn, build confidence, and hone their skills that is free of judgment and toxicity. We welcome veteran players that want to help learning players, grow the community, and meet fellow veteran players as they pursue their own WoW goals.

Is Casual Friday a guild or community?

We are both! We primarily focus communications in our Discord https://www.discord.gg/casualfriday, but we also maintain a cross-faction guild on Area 52 and in-game community so that it is easier to find each other. Our events will never require you to be in the guild, on the same server, or even on the same faction to participate (short of any sort of faction-based limitations that might exist).

Casual Friday and Mythic+

We cannot get enough of Mythic+, and hope to find more people that think the same way as us. Mythic+ has grown into one of the best experiences in WoW, providing short bursts of intensive play tailored to your skill level via the keystone system. While we do expertly keyboard turn in run raids up to AOTC, we primarily focus on Mythic+ with our events and community. We have a Discord bot that helps you post keys, a Discord ping system so you will always know when people are looking for cannon fodder more for their own keys, and events like Mythic+ Madness every week so you can rapid fire a bunch of keys in one night!

As you can expect, healers are a commodity this season. If you are a healer on the fence about learning how to do Mythic+ or are a veteran looking for more consistent groups to join, then we would love to see you in our Discord!

Mythic+ Madness and other M+ Events

On Friday nights at 9 PM ET, we assemble in Discord as a group of warm bodies brave adventurers. Then we split the facerollers intrepid dungeoners using a Discord bot into Mythic+ groups and run the lowest key in the group in case the player is still learning. After each dungeon is complete, each keyboard turner audacious swashbuckler reassembles into the event voice channel and we scramble the groups again! It’s a great way to meet people in the community, especially when there’s conversations to be had while some groups are getting destroyed by doing too high a key work to finish their dungeon.

Throughout the season, we host all kinds of other Mythic+ events. Being an active member of our Discord will boost our algorithms keep you informed of everything that’s going on and how to participate. Our favorite types of events for beginners will feature fixed ilvl groups, intended to suppress performance so that newer players and alts have a chance to fully learn their rotation, dungeon mechanics, and build confidence. For veterans, we praise your elite skills host key pushing events and friendly competitive groups for bragging rights and side bets.

Casual Friday and Raiding

Despite our love of Mythic+, we still raid for achievements and to supplement gear we earn in Mythic+. It’s also just fun to make fun of people that stand in fire get together as a large group and slay some bosses.

Raid 1 (Frihards)

• Objective: High end Mythic+ players gather (mostly 2,500+ rated) once a week to destroy the raid, completing AOTC (H Sark dead as of 6/28) and mild raid farm early in the season. After sufficient farming, we stop/reduce raiding for the season and do more Mythic+.

• Time: Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM ET

• Recruiting: Current KSH for Season 3 raiding, post coming soon™

Raid 2 (Lore’s Norms aka Meme Bees)

• Objective: Learning players and alts gather to slay some bosses in Normal difficulty, eventually dabbling into Heroic.

• Time: Alternating Tuesday/Thursday at 8:30-11:30 PM ET

• Recruiting: Anybody that breathes

Join Casual Friday

You’ve slogged through thoroughly enjoyed our recruitment post and we pass the vibe check. Joining is super easy:

1. Join our Discord https://www.discord.gg/casualfriday.

2. Go through the onboarding in the Server Guide and brag talk about yourself in #introductions.

3. Join the in-game community so we can track your whereabouts invite you to groups easily.

4. Participate in the Discord chatter and make sure you leave notifications on. Community members will ping you when they are looking for more for their groups, just like you can ping everybody else when you want to fill a group.

Here is where I get to add a little more text to make it different from my other recruitment post so that this post doesn’t get automatically deleted by the moderators. I’ve blurred the lines just enough that I have been able to keep the same post since July 2022, which is freaking wild! Hopefully today is not the day they catch on.

Looking forward to all the fated fun and slime kitties for all! Stoked to run new M+ dungeons as well. Missed Legion so Karazhan should be a blast.

Hi, you mention raiding one night a week. What night is that typically? I see Friday is for m+, so I’m assuming Saturday or Sunday?

We raid on Wednesday nights 8:30-11:30 PM ET. It’s in the title, but we should also probably put it in the post. Thanks for the feedback!

Doh! Sorry.

I made a pretty tasty pork butt for Labor Day weekend!

Hey, I am thinking of moving to Stormrage and starting a tank for mythic plus till I can move mine over. I have a 278 DK and a 290 Prot pally. Are you guys still in the market for tanks?

Sorry we didn’t catch your message 25 days ago. Yes, we are still looking for more tanks, and yes, we would love to have you!

Hey! I’ve come to understand that you guys got lots of druids, but I’m a resto druid iLvl 286 and would love to join you!

Been looking for a guild for some time it seems like the right fit.

Love doing m+ and raids!

Let me know!

Whoops lol, wrong character, my name is Gaetand-Stormrage

Anybody is welcome! We just list out what classes are in high demand because a common question we get from new folks is “What classes/specs do you need?”

If you play to relax and have fun, this is the place for you!

This here is what you call a bump post. I hope you like it.

Ready for some mdi action today!

It’s friday yall! Lets the maddness begin!

We had 40+ people join our last Mythic+ Madness event! Come be a part of it!

Our Friday night event is extremely popular, having 40+ people join up to get scrambled into groups. It’s a great way to meet people, run some keys, and hang out on a Friday night! We’re also leveling up more toons to with the xp event!

Updated post for recruitment needs and that we got AOTC last week! Hope to see some new faces for 10.1.5 and Season 3!

But I still have to make this post unique because I bumped another post and if it’s not unique it might get deleted. Hopefully this is unique enough and the automoderators won’t delete my bump.

Looking for all curd nerds!

Come join us! Our Mythic Madness event on Fridays will get you with a solid group of people and push into keys you didn’t think you could do. If that event isn’t your thing, we have keys forming throughout the week and always great discussions going on.