[A] <Carpe Diem> NEW Semi-H Raid guild

Flagged for deletion. Guild has been disbanded by guild master…

Carpe Diem…
It means to enjoy life in the moment and to not worry about the future. That is our guild, that is who we are when we are on the game.

We are a new guild looking to build a raid team and forge a path through the raids and make friendships and build our own community along the way. We’re obviously not some top tier speed running raid guild. We haven’t even cleared the raids simply as a guild on our own yet obviously. But that’s the charm.

If you are interested in joining a new guild and build a new core group along with us as we progress through the content of preparing people for raids, running MC, ZG, BWL and then eventually AQ and Nax in due time, then we might be the right guild for you.

Our planned raid nights are still up for debate in general. We however do plan to have Sunday night 6pm Server Time as our main raid night. Monday and Friday looking to be our other raid nights to follow suite. We will be a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to push all the way through Nax in due time.

As said our main charm right now is being a new guild just entering the fray when most other guilds have the raids on lockdown and fully cleared. We want to introduce newer players into the raid scene and build our own community within our guild that can bring new life to the game for those wanting to join in the raids without feeling like the content is overly easy or being carried every raid night.

We are welcoming all members, even non-60s as we are willing to help newer members get caught up and prepared to raid along with us!

We will be using the EPGP loot system(has yet to take effect due to guild being new)
Here’s a quick little summary (from WoWWiki)
" EPGP is based on the concept of Effort Points and Gear Points. Effort Points quantify the effort each member put towards the (common) guild goals and Gear Points quantify what each member got back in return. Loot priority is computed as the quotient of the two; priority (PR) is equal to EP/GP."
TLDR point.
New raid guild needing all members, accepting those leveling with goals of being 60 and joining us in our raids as we form our team.
Main raid night being Sunday 6pm server time, with Monday and Friday as well(but this can change as we grow our core).
Loot System is EPGP

Note: Will be editing in a few other bits of information within the next day or so. If you have any questions please feel free to ask be it on this forum post or through /w in game with our guild master Blåsväder or myself on Hiten.

Hi there, I finally got into Classic just this week and your guild seems exactly what I am looking for. My level is only in the teens currently but I am steadily progressing and having lots of fun. I’ll see if I can catch you guys with a whisper but if you want to whisper me my name is Ayedan . I am a warrior and will either dps or tank depending on what we’ll need