[A] <Cannot Be Vinced> | Casual Social Raiding Guild | Wed/Thrus 10pm - 12am EST

Hello, you!
Welcome to the forum for on the alliance side of Stormrage! I am glad you took the time to glance over this because we may be the guild for you. We’re primarily an evening, casual, social guild. We have a small raiding group, but our focus is having fun as a guild. If you are interested in mythic raiding, we will never be the guild for you. However, if you love to goof around in normal and, possibly, heroic with a bunch of loud mouths then you will want to read on to the raid information! First let me describe us a little better for you!

Guild Information:

• We play this game for fun – we will always do what would be more interesting for the guild as a whole. We raid, pvp, and run mythic plus but we will not push people to do things they are not interested in. If you are only interested in pushing content, we probably not for you. We like to have a balance to keep the game fun for everyone. For example, we may decide to run old content over new if we are finding the new tiring.
  • Best for understanding adults (slight children at heart) – we have several parents with children. We want everyone to be able to join even if we start a tiny bit late for raids. We are fairly understanding to situations and try our best to work with you. We do have a couple of the younger generation but you need to be comfortable with adult orientated conversations. We do not filter ourselves for the most parts. If you are sensitive to foul language or conversations, I would advise not to join us. If a conversation ever goes too far, we will ask them to relax on the subject because we are all understanding and know we not trying to bully anyone.
  • We use discord to talk. It will probably always remain that way. We play other blizzard games as a group, so we need a place where we can communicate outside of WoW. We love to post pictures and share videos.

Do I still have your attention? Awesome! Let’s talk about raiding in detail!

Raid Information:

• Wednesday and Thursday. 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST(server time) with a 15 man team . (Yep, only two hours. Twice a week!)
  • Recruiting dps! We looking for caster range and melee (DH, spriest, boomy would be really great!)
  • We are 8/8N currently.
  • We ask all members to at least be on 5 minutes before the start of raid time (10:00PM) to help us pull the boss on time. I love when people are 20 to 10 minutes early, however, to help with pugging.
  • If you are going to be late, please let us know at least 30 minutes before. If you cannot make it to the raid, let us know at the beginning of the week OR at least an hour ahead of time unless it is an emergency (computer/family/etc.)

If you made it this far and still interested in joining us, or have a couple questions, just leave a message on here or to me privately. If you check our guild and who is online, most people should be able to point you to the right direction if I am not on! My battle tag is KinekoFox#1691, if I am showing online I most likely can talk. Do not be afraid to throw me a message in game on Narns either! Thank you for reading this far and I cannot wait to get to talk to you!

We are still looking for more members. Casters would be great (shadow priest or boomie, or lock) but someone with a healer os is also really useful for raids!

Still looking for new members!

Still looking for dps for our raid team. If you are back up tank or healer, we are also interested in maybe a grabbing more of those too!

We are still looking for more members to join our raiding group. Focusing on more ranged caster.

Interested in a H priest, the times are great!

We are currently only looking for DPS for our raid group.

Last night we killed first 2 and almost a 3rd before raid end. We are open for melee now. DH and balance druid would be really great, but we are also open to spriest or rogues. A druid or priest with a healing os would be great for when we are working on heroic fights, but our focus is normal raid and having fun!

Hit 5 out of the 8 bosses in normal this week! We’ve been enjoying the raid a lot so far! We are still recruiting new members to our guild. We would love more dps for our raid group. DH, spriest, and boomy are high on our lists currently!

Still looking for new members!

We are still searching for dps! Dh, spriest or boomie would be great! We wouldn’t mind a rogue or lock either!

We are still looking for casters and a DH for our raid group!

Still looking for ranged for our raiding group. Any type of caster is open! We would also love a DH!

Still looking for more members to join the ranks! All range is open, casters would be loved like lock, spriest, or boomie! Melee a DH would be great!

hi, I am looking guild, and start raiding. I am 431 BM hunter, I would like to join your
guild. My name Kewade. plz send me a tell. thank you.

Still looking for casters and a DH for our raid group!

We are still looking for more to join our group! Casters and a DH is our main wants!