(A) <Calamity> 9-11PM Sun/Mon 8/8H

Decided to make a new post for BFA since the old thread was made in 2016!

[A][US][Malfurion/Trollbane] <Calamity> [Mon/Sun: 8:45-11:00 EST]

Hello everyone! <Calamity> is a tight knit group of raiders who have been raiding together all of Legion! We raid 4 hours a week Sunday and Monday. This is because most of our guild are ages 20-30 with regular 9-5 jobs that cant dedicate more than 2 nights a week to raiding. Even while only raiding 4 hours a week, we still had moderate success against the Burning Legion (Top mythic Alliance during NH, first Alliance to kill H KJ, 3rd H Argus) and we hope to continue that success against the Horde!

We are also planning on taking PvP a bit more seriously this expansion, several of our members reached 2k+ ranking and will attempt to put together more organized PvP events. We have a very active discord, with priority Raidbots sims for all our raiders! We also provide food, gems, enchants, and repairs, to anyone that attains our raider rank. Hit myself or any officer up for more details!

Raid times:

Sunday 8:45PM-11:00PM EST

Monday 8:45PM-11:00PM EST

Recruiting

Tank AOTC not required, must be vocal in voice and be at least 365. Prefer Monk or DK.

DPS, Warlocks are in high demand, but will not be picky as usual, 350 again.

That being said, if you are just looking to hang out, or have never raided before and would like to get your foot in the door, please reach out! If you feel you bring more to the table then a normal player, also let me know!

Misc.

DBM\Bigwigs and Discord required. You are not required to talk in voice just listen.

Food\Flasks\Repairs\Enchants provided to our raider ranks.

No alt requirements, but we do require you to stick to one raiding character during a tier.

You are expected to know how to sim your character in order to maximize your effectiveness. We will of course help you if you are unsure how, and the guild has a premium Raidbots Discord bot to help you skip the line.

We have a semi regular night of non WoW drunken fun. Put together by Kayess, we get on Discord to drink and play browser based games together! Not required at all, just a fun way to pass the time on Saturday nights!

Reach out to any of our officers if you have any questions

Galactic-Malfurion
Jadedglaives-trollbane
Alorá-Malfurion
Kayess-trollbane
Heathen-trollbane
Kaelei-Trollbane.
"Comradery Night", our drunken non-WoW night is almost more fun than raiding. Tight knit group of raiders + booze = ridiculous, hilarious antics.
Also, I'm going to choose to forgive the most grievous mispelling of my name simply because "Kaytress" sounds awesome.
Amazing guild with an amazing raid group!
Recruitment still open going into BFA, contact anyone in the guild for more info!
A lot of work running around in BFA. Great help all around running dungeons!
We are helping our raiders level up their professions as well!
This guild looks great and I would love to get to know you all but unfortunately I won't ever be able to raid as I work nights monday-fri
Recruitment at this time is closed as we are maxed out on 30 raiders. If you would still like to join just to hang out message any of the officers above.
Definitely interested in joining, if anyone would be so kind to sends the invite!
Updated recruiting, we need 4 DPS and 1 Healer with a DPS offspec to bring us up to 30 players. Please let me or any of my officers know if you are interested!
Quick update, we are no longer running Normal Uldir on our main days since clearing it once.
Recruiting strong dps prefer monks and warlocks but accepting any who know their class well and can pull good numbers.
Hey there. Wondering if your guild does any organized PvP at all? I'm finding a lack of guilds on this server doing it and you seem like a cool bunch of peeps. I could be a sub for raids here and there depending on availability but mostly interested in random BG groups, arenas and RBGs.

Thanks!
09/20/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Vannishe
Hey there. Wondering if your guild does any organized PvP at all? I'm finding a lack of guilds on this server doing it and you seem like a cool bunch of peeps. I could be a sub for raids here and there depending on availability but mostly interested in random BG groups, arenas and RBGs.

Thanks!

I think we have a 3s team that is 1600+ and another that is 1800+. We have a dedicated PVP channel and Lokar is always looking to do RBGs. Hit me up in game
We have a great strong group of raiders as we are now progressing through Heroic Uldir and already being 3/8! Previously stated that we are recruiting people for it as well.

We also have a couple of people that are grouping for 3's and 2's or just come chill random BG's.

Feel free to send a message to Galactic or Jadedglaives in game.
Strong mythic+ groups as well ^^
Currently recruiting any warlocks and gearing them!
Strong group still progressing into Heroic Uldir! Currently 6/8 H 8/8 N! We are currently looking to recruit any Warlocks, specifically or any ranged DPS class.

Please send messages to any of our officers in game or leave something here if you like.

Galactic-Malfurion
Jadedglaives-trollbane
Alorá-Malfurion
Kayess-trollbane
Heathen-trollbane
Kaelei-Trollbane.
Sylvexa-Trollbane
I can pretend to be affliction.