[A] Cael/Nag <INFLUX> Mon/Wed now recruiting for next tier!

4/8H and now looking for a solid tank!

7/8H! Recruitment is now open for all roles for our push into mythic!

Looking for great healers and we prog further into mythic. If you enjoy playing with like minded players would want to improve and progress as a team what are you waiting for?

Now 2/8M! Now working on Terros and Heroic Raz!

Join us, we have cookies :cookie:

Now recruiting a tank!

Bump - Starting Mythic Prog. Have DPS & Heal roles to Fill ASAP.

AOTC done! Filling spots for Mythic now - get in quick!

Bump, Mythic prog has started. 1/9M soon to be 2/9. Need DPS roles to extend our depth ASAP.

1/9M 9/9H LF for healers and dps

Amalgamation on 4% - will be killed easily this week!

interested in H pally? giga#11750 battlenet id

Chasing one additional healer - prefer Disc, MW, HPal - and 3 DPS - prefer Havoc DH, WW monk, rogue - to add to your roster.

Looking especially for a healer! Reach out and apply, don’t be shy!

I hear the guild leader is stinky.
Everyone else is pretty cool though :heart:

Haha Rukha! You love him <3 I’ll buy him some deodorant.

I recently joined Influx and my experience has been excellent, lovely members, approachable and supportive leadership. Fun humans to spend a few nights a week smashing bosses with.

1 Like

Starting our mythic journey for this tier now! Excellent time to join to be part of the team. All dps/healers welcome but would particularly love melee dps.

I’d highly encourage any budding Mythic raid DPS (particularly melee) players to reach out about joining; having joined them recently myself, they’ve been incredibly welcoming and enjoyable to play with, whether in raid or M+, and it would be great to fill out the rest of the roster to make some Mythic Amirdrassil progress!

Now recruiting for next tier!