[A] <Business Class> Sargeras, 11/11M SotFO Hall of Fame, LF DH/DK

Happy hump day! We are in mid Jailer prog, but we are keeping a lookout for strong rdps applicants to bolster our roster moving forward!

Good morning! LF strong rdps to join our ranks. Currently working on P3 of Jailer prog.

Jailer getting there at 15% hp best pull. Still looking for a good rdps to flesh out our roster moving forward. I’m happy to answer any questions!

Jailer is dead! US 101 and Hall of Fame go go. Have room for one rdps and one healer!

LF healer right now! This is for a core spot. Please DM with any questions :smiley:

LF Mage currently! Please DM with questions

LF Havoc DH for immediate position! Also looking for a RDPS player to flesh out our roster. Reach out with any questions!

LF a great havoc DH!

LF an additional rdps to flesh out our roster. Message me with any questions!

LF a strong havoc DH and DPS DK. Come join our pixel killing team! Feel free to reach out with any questions and I hope everyone is having a great week so far! :grinning:

Hello Teylla! I am reaching out to see if could join the team in hopes of learning more. My toon is Baconbandit-Aeriepeak. I’ve been playing beta Dragonflight and really do see a difference in dps and fun play styles. Tictok#1928