[A] <Business Class> 11/11M HoF SotFO, LF DH/DK

Here there! My name is Teyla, and I am with <Business Class> a 10 year-old guild on Sargeras! We are currently looking for more talented players to round out our roster!

–Current Expac Progression–
FATED Raids: 10/10 Mythic CN, 10/10 Mythic Sanctum, 11/11 Mythic SotFO
11/11 Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones (US# 101 - Alliance World #79 - Hall of Fame)
10/10 Mythic Sanctum of Domination (US# 166)
10/10 Mythic Castle Nathria (US# 150)

–Raid Schedule–
[Mythic Main Raid] - Tues/Wed/Thur at 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST
[Heroic/Mythic Alt Run (optional)] - Saturday at 5:50 PM CST - Open to raiders, alts, and our more casual members.
[Heroic Sales Run (optional)] - Monday at 7:30 PM CST

–About Us–
Our goal is to efficiently kill bosses, achieving CE as competitively as possible, all while maintaining our relaxed, positive environment so that members are excited to log on and work together. In order to achieve CE every tier, we are progression focused with accountability to each member. We expect our raiders to come fully prepared to each boss, having researched the boss at hand and the nuances of their class.

However, we also understand that this is a game, and we will not sacrifice the fun and easy-going atmosphere that we maintain; you will not find toxicity here. We focus up on the pull, yet meme in-between.

With the launch of Shadowlands many guilds have decided to raid beyond their posted raid times in order to achieve a high world or US rank. We feel this is unnecessary, and have maintained our 3 day/10.5 hour a week raiding schedule throughout the entirety of the expac.

In addition to main raid, we hold weekly heroic and partial mythic runs on Saturday for our alts and more casual members, weekly sales runs, and are always pushing keys (we have a number of tormented/cryptic hero players, and several key pushers). Additionally, there are sometimes other guild events on off nights such as activities/game nights (Tabletop Simulator, Jackbox games, Scribble. io, etc), and Discord giveaways. We are extremely proud of our friendly and welcoming community!

–Current Recruitment Needs–

• Tank - Closed
  • Healer - Closed
  • Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Spriest, Mage or warlock. Other exceptional applicants considered.
  • Melee DPS - DH (high priority), DK (medium priority)

All exceptional applicants, no matter what spec, are encouraged to reach out and/or apply as we could still have flexibility in our roster for a great fit!

–Details Summary–
History – Received CE every tier (w/ one exception in Legion) since our beginning in Throne of Thunder (MoP) on Sargeras. We’re a guild that has lasted the test of time, and will not be going anywhere!
Loot – We’ve embraced personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win. However if you choose to relinquish loot you do not need, that piece is loot counciled out using RCLootCouncil addon.
Consumables – Feasts, Flasks, and Vantus Runes are all provided for each raid day in addition to a considerable daily repair amount. You are expected to bring your own potions, armor kits and weapon oils.

–Progression History–

• 13/13 Mythic - Throne of Thunder
  • 14/14 Mythic - Siege of Orgrimmar
  • 7/7 Mythic - Highmaul
  • 10/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry
  • 13/13 Mythic- Hellfire Citadel
  • 7/7 Mythic - Emerald Nightmare
  • 3/3 Mythic - Trial of Valor
  • 10/10 Mythic - Nighthold
  • 7/9 Mythic - Tomb of Sargeras
  • 9/11 Mythic - Antorus, The Burning Throne
  • 8/8 Mythic - Uldir
  • 9/9 Mythic - Battle for Dazar’alor
  • 8/8 Mythic - Eternal Palace (US 132)
  • 12/12 Mythic - Ny’alotha, the Waking City (US 141)
  • 10/10 Mythic - Castle Nathria (US 150)
  • 10/10 Mythic - Sanctum of Domination (US 166)
  • 11/11 Mythic - Sepulcher of the First Ones (US 101 - Alliance World #79 - Hall of Fame)

–Contact–
Teyla#11577 (My Btag) - Teyla#2830 (My Discord)

Apply Here (w/o the spaces): https:// forms.gle/5ydaeh5UcBzp1To8A

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I am very reachable by either Bnet or Discord. I’d love the chance to chat with anyone interested! :smile:

1 Like

Hi friends! We’re always looking to add to our roster! If you’re great player looking for a home here on Sargeras, we’d love to be that :smiley:

Tis the season to be jolly! Though I need to get my gift game on here soon…

Looking for people to kill the squid men with us! :squid: :squid: :squid:

1 Like

Need us an rdps friend!

:crab: :crab::crab:Carapace dead​:crab::crab::crab:

Nzoth be dead! LF an rdps friend to join us in our wait for Shadowlands! However all classes are encouraged to apply in case we might be able to adjust our roster!

:octopus::octopus::octopus: N’zoth is now sushi :octopus::octopus::octopus:

Farmy-farm time :slight_smile: Come join us for farm memes

Come an join! Now accepting raiders who like K-Pop!

Come game with us.

Hey Cuties, Business Class is still looking for you! Apply today!

I added you on bnet and tried through discord but it wouldn’t let me.

Hey, are you a Warlock? Are you a dps with healing OS?! We would love to have you! Come join us for farm and SL!

What this guy said above here. Warlocks and those with proven healing OS are high priority! Though all exceptional DPS are encouraged to apply!

Recruiting big pumpers

A healer that can viably dps would be an immense pickup!

Looking for friends! Where them Hpallies be at? And DPS with viable heal OS (or even healer with viable DPS spec!)

Looking for more gamers!

Hit us up if you’re looking to blast raid!