(A) Brave New World +10 GMT 10/10H 4/10M Recruiting

Brave New World has been raiding on and off since BC. During our time raiding we have achieved multiple server firsts across various CE raiders in our roster. Our core players came out of retirement back in 8.3 and narrowly missed Mythic N’Zoth.

Goal:

To achieve Cutting Edge in every raid tier of the expansion while maintaining a two night per week raid schedule.

Current Progression:

10/10H 2/10M

Currently Recruiting:

All classes and specs (no tanks).

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday and Sunday 9:30 pm to 12:30 am , gmt 10.

How to apply:

Complete our application form here - https://forms.gle/XFQi11xAGnatPHhp8

Any queries contact our recruitment lead Untaiinted at bnet Untainted#1209 or discord Untaint3d#6170

Alternatively contact our GM Thiccabella at bnet Deny#1258 or discord Thiccabella#8055

What matters:

Understanding and executing Mechanics - Research Fights, know your role, don’t stand in bad stuff (if you do that’s cool, just learn from it and don’t keep doing it).

Exceptional Preparation - Be ready for raids and outside the raid at least 10 minutes before the raid commences. This also includes does your gear have the right gems and enchants? Have you brought all of your pots, tomes and consumables that you will need for the raid? Have you brought spare gems and enchants for gear that you will get. Once the raid commences you won’t be able to say “Oh can someone summon me back? I need to go buy and enchant”

Effort - While hard work won’t always translate to results, is it clear you’re doing everything in your power to min/max your character? Max weekly unlocks in the great vaults, Torghast progression, number of M+ completed.

Big Dam / Heals - Warcraft logs give you a comparative result for your class. You’re not expected to get 99% percentiles, but if you’re doing grey logs then there’s an issue.

Cultural fit - We’re the opposite of politically correct. We’re adults, we have fun, we talk smack, during raids we are serious about our progression, outside of boss fights expect us to be filthy Australians.

Boomy/Resto interested. BNet request sent to have a chat!

Updated 8/10

Currently looking for all DPS (except hunter) with a focus on mages, boomy and an arms warrior

Healers - H paladin

Updated 1/10M and 9/10H

Looking for all exceptional DPS (pref arms warrior and fire mage) and all healers!

Is it GMT +8 or +10?
title show +8, but raid time shows +10

GMT 10! Thanks for seeing that

1 Like

Updated 10/10H

Still looking for a solid warrior and other exceptional ranged DPS

Updated

On the lookout for a warrior and DH

2/10M

Warrior/DH/Ranged DPS send me your deets

Fire mage interested, please add me
asuradevil#1874

Is this the same BNW from long long ago?
I was playing a holy/disc priest “Madokachan”.
Not sure it’s the same guild or not. Just curious.

Bump

Still on the look out for awesome DPS

Updated 3/10M

Still on the lookout for exceptional DPS

Still on the lookout for Boomies, UHDK and healers with a solid DPS OS

Updated 4/10M

Still on the lookout for ranged DPS

Bump recruiting people who prefer not to stand in bad things. All classes and specs

Mado! Is the same guild ya. Deny/deniall here. Hey!

Aotc 3/10m ww monk 1.4kio 218 khayyoh#1610 to chat if interested

Deny! Hey!!! I wasn’t sure it’s the same guild wow it’s been so long. I’ll drop you a line on Bnet.