[A] <Brannigans Raiders> 10/10H, 2/10M - SUN/MON - 10PM-1AM ST - LF DPS AND DISC PRIEST

Guild: Brannigans Raiders
Realm: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Raid Times:
Mythic/Heroic: Sunday/Monday 10PM - 1 AM Server time.
Stormrage is a ET timezone server.

Off Night
Wednesday or Thursday: Heroic Farm. 10PM- 1AM Server Time

Seeking:

TANK - Viable gear ready tank for Mythic!

DPS

-Deathknight (Tank offspec an asset)
-Demon Hunter (Tank offspec an asset)
-Hunter (Marksmanship)
-Mage (Fire)
-Shaman (Elemental, Enhancement)
-Rogue
-Warrior

Heals

-Holy Pally
-Disc Priest (High Demand)
-All Tank healing spec will be considered.

-Social applicants welcome as we do foster and environment for up and comers or those who would like to learn.

-The Mythic team is looking adult raiders for the core team. Ideally a range DPS and strong healing classes, and a DPS spec with a back up tank role.

-We are open to all players regardless of class who fit the team and just want to be apart of a community.

-Our application process is pretty simple. Get in contact with an officer for a chat in Discord and we will give you a shot. Our 2 day raiding guild while serious is a comfortable environment. We also have off nights. Mistakes are allowed as long as you can grow and take constructive feedback. While we don’t require logs as we understand how it can be during the trial period you will be expected to perform as we are entering Mythic content.

Attitude > Skill > Gear

Requirements are you can communicate on Discord. (Microphone) Be close to a productive Mythic raid ilvl and have good attendance. Real life happens, but out goal is to have a consistent team that gets to know each other.

If you are interested or have more questions feel free to reach out:

BattleTags

Adelle#1313
JackBurton#1378

Discord

Adeelle#1313
StuPickles#0689

/bump
Looking for a few more new raider friends to kill some internet dragons!

/bump
Pre patch is Shadowlands waiting room 20 mins at a time.

/bump
Looking for a DH to pull some fat DPS.

/bump
Looking for friends to kill internet dragons.

Bumperino for the top!

/bump need a few more!

/bump Come join us! Looking for more!

/bump Need some range DPS!

/bump Looking for a few good peeps!

/bump Come join us this!

/bump 2 bosses left in Heroic!

/bump Hurray for reset day!

Do you guys have any need for a 202 Holy/ 198 Prot Pally?

/bump Looking for that special fire mage, I know you exist!

/bump Looking for some raiders, come join us!

Hi! i main play horde and have AOTC on my main priest and shaman, but was just looking for a good social guild for my few alliance toons,I may move back to alliance in the future but for now just somewhere to hang out causually. my BNET is Lokko#11656 look forward to chatting with someone

/bump Looking to replace some raiders going back to school and moving on to new things!

/bump Looking for some dedicated Mythic raiders!

/bump Happy Reset day! LFM!