[A] Boomkin looking for new home

Yes I am a boomkin, no I won’t respec resto. I’ll consider it if I R14. I am looking for a non Friday night raid schedule. Usually you can find me grinding server pvp caps. I know the mechanics of current content. I understand everyone has their own strategy. I use discord but prefer not to talk. Geared with a mix of T1/ZG/Pvp, I can bring that sweet 3% spell crit for your casters, improved MotW and improved thorns. Mail or message me if interested. Thank you, have a nice day.

1 Like

I recently put my 60 Druid on hiatus until TBC Classic, & take a break from raiding in general, but before that was the token Boomkin of raid team one in OATH guild (which clears ONY, MC & BWL weekly Mon-Tue nights & ZG twice per week). Check them out. They now have two raid teams, & are friendly folks. Look for Iss or Moonbug for recruitment. I’m currently just leveling my Holy Paladin Karisuta in the guild (just dinged 50) & taking it easy.

1 Like

I spoke with an Oath recruiter, they are looking for team 2, I can’t do Friday sadly. Team 1 has the days im looking for it looks.