[A] Boomkin looking for Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild

I will be playing balance druid in Shadowlands, just looking for a nice and social guild to raid with as well. Tues/Thurs are preferred raid days for myself. I am 12/12 H Nya and 3/12 M, looking to be more serious in Shadowlands.

• Willing to transfer to any server!

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:
Healers- Disc Priest
Ranged dps - Warlock!!! Boomy!!! All other ranged considered as well

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hello Erenia! I believe that you would be a great addition to our community! Here is some info on us, and my contacts, Thanks for your time!

About us:
Ascension is a new raiding guild, and within a few months of beginning our journey, we achieved Cutting Edge in 8.3. Being a newly formed guild, we had a very late start in Ny’alotha, however, Ascension was competitive enough to make server top 10 on Kel’Thuzad. Ascension’s make-up is very diverse, from Austrialians, Americans, Brazilians, Canadians, and many more, that came together, to great the awesome social, and raiding community of Ascension.

Raiding Goals:
Going into Shadowlands, Ascension’s goals are as follows; Finish top 300 [A] U.S. guilds in tier one, and from tier two onwards, Hall of Fame. Ascension will execute these goals by having effective and competitive raid progression, high-end Mythic+ teams, and high-end ranking players. Through Ascension’s Leadership, Teamwork, and Guild Dedication, these goals will be achieved.

Casual Goals:
Ascension is made to be a “Neighborhood” environment. Although our main focus is to have a competitive and efficient raid team, we also like to have a good time when doing so, after all, it is a video game. Ascension is a community built from many different people, with many different backgrounds. We all come together, to have fun, and to compete.

Raid Times:
Wednesday - Saturday
6:30pm - 9:30pm realm time (Start: 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 5:30pm Pacific)

A third day may be added as needed in order to be competitive as a Hall of Fame guild

Discord Contacts:
GM - saggy#0974
Raid Officer - logi#2922

Morning Erenia,

We have a few teams looking for a Balance Druid, but more importantly we are looking for people that need a home. Our discord is socially and mythic plus friendly. A little about us…

We have a few unique-led raid teams. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Lets talk CE things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hello there Erenia.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)