[A] <Bolstered> is recruiting for Shadowlands

Bolstered is a new guild founded on 6/29/20 by a group of close, helpful and friendly players. Most of us play everyday. We are focused on M+ but, many of us push PVP and raiding as well. Castle Nathria 10/10H and 2/10M. Nyalotha 8/12M and 12/12H.

Currently we are recruiting for a few ranged DPS only. Exceptional players in other specs are free to apply too. We are also playing more fun games in discord with guildies if you are interested.

Our current raid times are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 7.30 PM till 10.30 PM.

We do M+ everyday, so if you’re interested in M+ at all, feel free to message us or message us in-game for a guild invite.
If you are interested in joining us for Mythic raiding; Please visit our wowprogress page for the application form.

Discord: /zWxE7EkvhA
Vixan#1158
Harry Hipster#3576

In-game
Vixane
Harryhipster

7/12M in a month. Vex and Raden are dying next.

Currently looking for healers and exceptional DPS!

Chill and toxic free atmosphere for pushing mythic+ and casual mythic raiding. Really looking for some healers and ranged DPS!

We also have an active discord playing steam games like jack box party games and fall guys!

Hey Harry,

I sent you a invite imZ#11370, was hoping to chat you up next time you’re around.

-Z

We are always looking for exceptional dps for mythic raid and exceptional players to run mythic+ dungeons. If you are coming back for pre-patch looking for a guild to either hang out or prog, hit us up.

Are you still looking for RDPS and healers? I have a shaman and recently xfer’d to MG. I’m looking for some cool people to hang out with in game

We are always looking for exceptional dps for mythic raid and exceptional players to run mythic+ dungeons. If you are coming back for pre-patch looking for a guild to either hang out or prog, hit us up.

Any room for a tank? I do enjoy Ret as well but I’d love to learn tanking mythic + with a chill friendly group?

Thanks.

For our Mythic raid team? No, we currently have two really good tanks.
For everything else? M+, PvP, Heroic raid etc.?

Yes, we would love to have you :slight_smile:

Honestly, I don’t feel ready for tanking mythic raiding raid just yet anyway. So that’s totally fine. Is it okay if I reach out ingame?

I don’t know how exceptional I am but I would love to throw my hat in for a dps raid spot for the heroic team in shadowlands. I love aff lock and S priest .

Once we’re in Mythic, Heroic will move to monday and everyone can join. So we would love to have you :slight_smile:

2/10 Mythic! We are still looking for a few raiders for our Mythic raid team, more M+ players to play with and PvPrs to join our weekly RBG team!