[A] <Bold> 4/8M Recruiting for our WEEKDAY TEAM!

About Us
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

Weekday Progression

• Mythic: 4/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Normal: 8/8

Raid Times

• Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)
  • Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)
  • Thursday: 9:00PM - 11:00PM EST (Main Night - Mandatory)
  • Friday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST (Off Night - Optional)

Not a Raider?
We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?
If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready so keep that in mind!

Recruitment Needs

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Disc Priest / Paladin
  • Melee DPS: Open
  • Ranged DPS: Open

Updated: 9 February 2023

Regardless of the recruitment status, we encourage anyone to reach out and inquire! We are always looking for people with great attitudes, strong performance, and high reliability to join!

Basic Requirements

• 18+ years old.
  • Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
  • Active and run keys.
  • Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
  • Always come to raid prepared.
  • Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.

Contact (B-Tags)

• GM/RL: Jäger#11356

• Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255

• Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276

• Melee Officer: Daniel#14905

• Ranged Officer: Keelis#1941

Application (Optional)
Click Here if you’d like to answer a few preliminary questions and have us reach out to you if there’s a need! Otherwise, add an above B-tag and get in touch!

We encourage you to reach out if you have any questions!!

Bumping to the top! Looking for some amazing people to join!! :smiley:

Looking for some STRONG DPS!! :smiley:

Still looking for solid melee and ranged dps!

Any DK, DH or Hunter looking for a home look us up!

You guys interested in a Resto Druid at all?

Need a outlaw rogue?

Hello, Corbleeds and Äteo!

Atm, we don’t have a spot for either :frowning: The listed classes/specs are currently what we’re open to right now.

Back to the top!

Send it back up!

Back to the top still need some solid hunter and dk dps!

Hi, I got a Mage and hoping to find the right home for him. I just Added Keelis to chat! Thank you!

Hey, Mazamona!

Shoot me a B-tag as well: Jäger#11356. He may not be available much today.

Looking for a H-Paladin!

Looking for some strong Demonology Warlocks, Arcane Mages, and a Holy Paladin!

Need a solid H-Paladin and DPS!!

Y’all still recruiting? I can raid with y’all though i have not progressed VotI yet., i need to get through normal and heroic 1st then mythic. I dont just raid but i also do keys too.

Here’s my contact infos
DISCORD: enragedshadow#2394
BNET: enragdshadow#1166

Hey, Briantiaa

I sent you a B-tag yesterday to talk to you further! We have a Fri/Sat group that’s AOTC-focused you could join initially and then move up when you’re ready. The WD/WE teams are no longer doing Heroic on their main days.

Apologies for not reaching out to you, been mad busy with other stuff. I’ll get to you as soon as i can

No problem at all!