[A] BM Hunter

Hey a little about me, I’ve recently returned to the game and I’m looking for a raid guild preferably heroic or higher to run with and do mythic+ with. I did just return a few weeks ago but I’ve got my 225 Bis legendary, max renowned, and a 225 ilvl full enchanted etc. I’ve raided mythic in past expansions and do have mythic experience. I’m able to learn quickly and adapt as needed.
Please add your posts here I’ll get back to the ones who fit my times and preferences, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, welcome back to the game! Our guild would be in need of a Hunter seeing as we have none at the moment, our guild mainly focuses on Mythic but its more of just seeing how far we can get to without stressing out our raid or being toxic about it. I’ll leave all our copy-paste things below but please hit us up if you have an interest!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have just started Soulrender prog.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello, were currently looking to add another hunter to the group, here’s some spam if interested please add me!

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hello we raid Saturdays at 8am est till 11am once a week. Currently focused on heroic.

Btag : Ruqua#1111

HMU and we can chat some more

Hey there! Ancestral Ties(H)[Wyrmrest Accord] is looking for RDPS to fill out our raid team so we can go into Mythic. We’re currently 9/10H and should have Sylvanas down soon- we got her to 1%.
Raid times: Sun/Tue/Thur 10PM-1AM EST. (Server is West Coast so 7-10PM PST.

You can reach me at Btag: Vindizar#1840
Disc: Vindizar#5713

[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid-back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster, we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank, 1-2 healers and a few dps.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hi Honeypop!

MGB (10/10H AOTC) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Ali_A#1167

Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/deathwing/Murderous%20Gummy%20Bears
WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/deathwing/murderous%20gummy%20bears

VODs of our raids: