[A] BM hunter LF evening/weekend raiding guild

Hi all,

I’m a returning player looking for a raiding guild to push heroic/mythic raids. I raiding fairly hard from Vanilla through Wrath before taking a break due to life stuff. I played briefly during Cata and BfA but didn’t stay long due to life and not enjoying some of the changes. Decided to come back during the free weekend that was offered and have been having a blast ever since.

I’m currently 5/8 H VotI through pugging and am looking to go further with a guild. I’m available to raid most days after 8pm EST.

Please feel free to message me if interested.
Main - Shindaraz (Bonechewer)
Btag - Mrperson#1562

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lightnings hand [A] on Nessingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 730pm to 10pm CST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic+ content.

If interested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula or Healium (Luminnarus#1437 BNET) to discuss it some more.

We are looking for all roles but would really like a mage, warrior demon hunter.

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content!

AOTC/KSM consistently for those wanting to do it.

Hey there, you mentioned being available after 8 EST but would you be able to possibly swing 7:30 EST? If our days and times line up with you then we’d love to have another Hunter on the roster! I’ll leave our extra info below but wanted to reach out just to see if we might be what you’re looking for! :slightly_smiling_face:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we were sitting at 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 18% on our best pulls before our raid break!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Shindaraz,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A/H] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Come check us out! We are in need of DPS and Healers

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday 930-1130 CST.

We are on Horde Thrall
Please message in Discord or BNet

justinn#0637 Discord

gLORY#11673 BNet