( a ) bm hunter 386-388 4/8m

Good Evening

I am currently looking for a new place to call home
with the new raid coming out I found myself having a burning desire to push a bit harder, sadly my current guild does not have a steady player base to do so that is why I am only 4/8 mythic, I am hoping to find a more semi-hardcore team something along 2-3 days a week anywhere from 5 pm - 1 am central max, I cannot commit to the weekends which include Friday and Sat

I understand asking for a 2-3-day raiding guild would put me into the semi-hardcore section, my main goal is heroic/ mythic and a good attempt at cutting edge.

I do expect the guilds that contact me or post a reply to have a certain standard for their raiders example, have their raider do a mandatory mythic + 10 per week( sadly I have seen some guilds try to enforce this but fail to make all raiders follow thru) and other small things like have raid invites 10 mins before raid time officially starts.

I do not play the bench and I will repeat I do not play from the bench so if you already have multiple hunters on trial or have 2 or more hunters on your core team, there is no need for us to talk, along with if your guild is a graveyard outside of raid time.

To be frank what I am looking for is a guild that understands that in order to raid you would have to put in some work. Not everyone wants to farm normal and heroic until the next xpac drop, Also I would want the guild to have a good social atmosphere, I sure no one wants to log into a graveyard outside of raid time.

Btag cheapsuit388#1171
Would prefer a chat /interview on discord

For the Horde.

6/8M 1337 Mal’Ganis Horde Mythrax 20%

Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for the following:
1 Tank: Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight, Prot Paladin, or Brewmaster Monk.
1-2 Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
2 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriest
1 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
ANY AND ALL SOLID DPS WHO THINK THEY WILL OUTPERFORM A CURRENT RAIDER.

Get in touch

Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (yes there is a space, I think, probably)
Btag: Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822

times and days are perfect , the only issues atm is going over to the horde side I have to many people I know over here and I am not prepare to drop nboth the transfer fee and the factor change just for a trials .

I think that assistance could be made with getting a transfer, for sure. So long as everything else seemed like a good fit :slight_smile:

Bunnifufu, good morning! I’m not sure of your transfer willingness, but. Administrators would be interested in your services. We currently raid Tuesday/ Thursday 830-11EST, and have optional Sunday clean up at the same time.

More information

Bnet: dityboycom#1868
Disc: dityboycom#4643

Howdy Bunnifufu!

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a Hunter, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Uldir. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Uldir Progression:
7/8 Mythic, 3% on M G’huun

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com

Hi there! Seems Good is a horde guild LFM active and committed raiders that want to excel! We are 5/8M and raid TUE/WED 615-915pm PST. If our raid times look like something you can do add me so we can chat more

Rawra#1290

Guild & Server: Alliance-Greymane
Raid Times/Days: Thurs/Mon 8-11 EST
Current Progression: 5/8M, 17% Zul
Recruitment Contacts: SEE WOWPROG POST
Wowprogress: www.wowprogress.c om/guild/us/greymane/Improvise
Requirements: Ready to raid, exceptional logs
Needs: Quality players of any class or role, we need players with the personal drive to make the best of a light raid schedule.

feel free to add me on btag , I would love to have a chat with you on btag or discord maybe set up a trial run for this coming week since mythic are open cross-realm now.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933