{{{A}}} <Blue Moon Tavern> no longer recruiting

Is no longer recruiting

I am with the man up top and totally on board. Anyone seeking a hard reset for the great expansion that’s wotlk here is is. I am confident blizz will do the right thing for the upcoming servers and with the fair loot system we have in place you will be leaving behind alot of the problems and hassles on tbc at least in Blue Moon Tavern. We are just forming so it’s a good time to prep , find the class you’re comfortable with and relax for server selection.

I’m down for this

I might go affliction but leaning towards boomy

Now if we had server listings

Yes, hopefully 6 weeks from launch

I have been in these type guilds before with loot council and lets just say if your in the council you get your gear after they decide whats best for raid on that day but ends up like this of course tanks, get first loot along with healers, understandable, but then say you gear up a tank and there are items you for see could help you , and in line to get them but then tank says , yall are not working hard enough we cant progress for some reason and ditches guild, so now he looking for a better guild and has been geared out mean while our progress has been reset due to no tank and have to again gear out another tank, point i am trying to make is rather than being oh this will make our raid 5% stronger if we give it to this guy, let it all be on on dkp which is based on time played raiding and merit, instead of these people who know it all been playing wow for 16 year and know everything in a loot council deciding the fate of 25 peoples time, when in fact they know how to play the system to manipulate the players to do there bidding. just my opinion but gl with your guild

Hi, ty for the reply. I am going to be the main tank for the guild, so no leaving for another guild for me. But ty for your concerns. Also, with the edition of THATSMYBIS dot com, theres a waiting list for items when they drop and it clearly displayed for the guild to see. It is a really good website i reccomend for this type of loot system.

nice! Ill hit you up on disc!

Hi there!

I’ll be the secondary tank for this guild, I’ve been in the guild for a few years now and won’t be going anywhere.

I’ll also be an officer in the guild for this run in WOTLK and look forward to working with you all! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Embellish

Wonderful, look forward to chatting

Yo guys it’s me Ley! Hope to see you all in wrath and I’ll be running Resto Shamman :slight_smile:

Less than 8 days until we start on a fresh server and this group looking good. We have plenty of room for other players come and join us.

Hi. Sent you a request on Battle Net. Plan on playing a ranged DPS. BTAG: Vaxon#1244 if you’re still recruiting and wanna chat.