[A] Blood/Unholy DK, Havoc DH, Frost Mage, Ret Paladin LF Raiding/M+ Guild for SL

Hi there, a Singaporean returning to WoW after a 10 year hiatus in prep for shadowlands.

Mained a Blood DK in BFA as I enjoy tanking however couldn’t raid due to my shift work. Got up to M+14. I will probably be maining my recently L50 Ret Paladin or Unholy DK/Frost Mage in SL if unable to get a tank spot.

Used to raid regularly with The Dark Company and Oracle during TBC as a Rogue up til Illidari Council. Quit right after WOTLK as my previous account got hacked and had different priorities.

Looking for a really late night (GMT+8 2AM-5AM) Raiding guild that enjoys having heroic / mythic raid progression preferably OCE or Singapore based that enjoys a good laugh. This is because I run shifts and mostly afternoon (GMT+8 3PM - 1AM) and night (GMT+8 11PM - 9AM). I enjoy studying fight mechanics to ensure we have an efficient and enjoyable Raiding experience.

My main DK is currently in my friends guild and is pretty saturated with hardcore raiders, hence looking for an alternative.

Cheers!