[A] [Bloodsail Buccaneers-RP/PVP/PVE] <After Dark> Recruiting For Classic

(After Dark) NA[A]RP|Bloodsail Buccaneers

1. Who are you?
After Dark is a competitive hardcore/social guild that is looking for active members on Bloodsail Buccaneers. We are a group dedicated to playing with anyone from people that have been playing since Vanilla to people wanting a fresh start. We have more than six years of history since we’ve played other games in the past (Retail WoW, TERA, FFXIV, SWG, FFXI, etc.)

2. What are your plans with the guild?
We are a balanced guild aiming to cover every kind of content in the game! We will be holding special raffles and other events for members to get to know one another. We are going to be helping our guildies level up and get the necessary tools to prepare them for battle. We are going on Rare/Material farming as soon as we have enough members to hunt them down. We are looking to dive right into MC once we have enough people to commit to it with the gear. We are also considering looking into PvP Battleground groups for farming honor once they have it unlocked. Some of our members are also into role-playing and big events, so feel free to join us and relive the experience!

3. Give us a summary!
To briefly summarize the things we do, this is what we’re offering:
• Special raffles/giveaways.
• PvP Help.
• Raids
• Partying
• Social gatherings/events.
• Discord
• RP!

4. What are your rules?
• 18+ only.
• Respect your guildies.
• Do not beg for items.
• We don’t tolerate power abuse
• Be courteous to our staff.

5. What is your guild structure?
We have a triad system for players to branch out and develop their talents. This system was implemented as a way to keep our players productive and entertained. The premise of this system is to cover every aspect of the game while having a place they can call “home.”

Adventurer Route – This is for guildies who want to experience action, thrill and suspense from raids and PvP. These adventurers can become either Raiders or PvPers.
Socialite Route – The social butterflies of our guild. These guildies enjoy talking to people, being friendly and making a new friend. Their end-game is to be known by everyone and have a solid network of people to do things with. Socialites can either choose to become RPers or become Adventures if they so desire.
Role-player Route – The literary club of our community. These guildies know how to immerse themselves in a rich world full of lore, danger and intrigue. Their unmatched lines are proof of their dedication to improve their characters and to promote character development.

6. I want to join!
If you want to join, please contact these people in-game:
• Leyline
• Nyxerys
• Elwynne
• Thurindal
• Solhuntah

Feel free to join our Discord: S5t9pPW

4 Likes

Party time in the house!!! ALE FOR ALL!!!

2 Likes

It will be a party soon for one of the events we are holding ^…^

2 Likes

It is fun indeed!

2 Likes

Oh hey Nyx!! How goes the RP calendar for people in the guild that wanna RP/ wanna learn to RP?

It’s going well!

1 Like

daily bump!

1 Like

I’m pretty excited about our guild events this weekend

It’s getting closer!

1 Like

In eighteen minutes is our guild Meet Up ^…^

Join us people.

1 Like

Yes please join :slight_smile:

Hello from Mitie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t believe you, that is not a gnome

1 Like

The RP workshop was pretty cool, can’t wait to see more content come from that.

2 Likes

Hello! To anyone reading this post and thinking if they should join or not, do it!

2 Likes

Want to make a 19 twink and wreak havoc on BG for fun? Join us with your alt and i’ll join you with my Rogue and we’ll ruin a bunch of peoples days together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe! :rofl:

1 Like

Who’s ready for BGs? I might make something later for giggles

I’ve been doing some!

1 Like