[A] <Blame it on Lag> Weekend Evening Raid Guild Recruiting for Dragonflight!

Hi Sargeras!

Hello! Blame it on Lag is now ready and recruiting for Dragonflight! We are 4/11M SFO, 5/10M SOD, 8/10M CN and in BFA we were 11/12M Ny’alotha, 5/8M EP and 7/9M BoD. We are an Alliance guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

We are looking for reliable raiders for Dragonflight with prior Mythic raiding experience. We are especially looking for a self sufficient Main Tank with strong offspec, a mage, a warrior, and a situationally aware healer. We are also accepting and welcoming applications of strong players for all classes.

RAID TIMES (Central Time)
Saturday 7pm-11pm
Sunday 7pm-10pm
(Grouping is at 6:45 PM both days)

We also have an additional, optional Wednesday and Thursday night guild activity (lower difficulty raid, or Mythic+ dungeons) starting around 7:00 PM. Our Mythic+ Dungeon community currently pushes keys most nights of the week. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot.

You can apply via our wowaudit site link below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our guild master:
Tariya: Discord - Tariya#5813

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/sargeras/blame-it-on-lag/laggers

Happy Raiding!

Looking for more crazy raiders!

hi would u guys take a feral i have mythic past exp and 3/11 m just not all as feral
im 276 ilvl and reliable

Hi Kryttical,
We took a bit of a break for a couple weeks at the end of season 3 but we’re back at it for season 4! If you’re still looking for a home feel free to message me on battle.net at Kabo#1322.

Looking for some more!

Would love a few more and a good main tank!!!

would you guys accept a complete noob thats willing to learn

1 Like

All are welcome at BioL! Hit me up on disc or just apply in game Drquantum

Updated with our current needs. Come play with some chill peeps!

Looking for a few more good peeps!

Looking for more great players!

Looking for more for season 4 ! come one come all

Looking for a few more good peeps to complete roster!

looking for more friends!

More are welcome!
Even if you’re casual, we have all types of players!

Updated with new progress!

Need a good main tank!
all others welcome as well!

Updated for Dragonflight!

Looking for Dragonflight Mythic players!