[A] [Blame it on Lag] 4/8m weekend raiding lfm for eternal palace

<Blame it on Lag> is currently seeking raiders for Eternal Palace. We are 4/8M EP and we were 7/9M BoD.

<Blame it on Lag> is a Sargeras guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid times are Saturday 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM and Sunday 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Server Time(Central Time Zone).

We also have an additional, optional Wednesday night guild activity (generally an alt raid, lower difficulty raid, or Mythic+ dungeons) starting around 7:00 PM. Our vibrant Mythic+ Dungeon community currently pushes +10 to +15 keys on most days of the week and we’re working on going higher. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot.

Those interested please reply to this forum post or feel free to contact me on Bnet - Cethin#11676 or on Discord - Cethin#8340

Happy Raiding!

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS
Melee DPS

Low Priority:
Healer
Tank

Looking for people who remember the way WoW raiding used to be. Guilds having fun progressing together and getting geared.

Still looking for a few more to join us and have fun downing bosses.

Can you take a look at my toons and see if either healer would fit your needs? Zonkspaladin or Zonkspanda. I’m on Windrunner right now.

I would be interested in talking with you tonight if you are available. I will hit you up on bnet when I get home around 7pm central.

No need for a tank any longer but still looking for people who are looking to raid continually and progress as a group!
We have cookies and a token Tut.

Still looking for some sweet holy pally and disc heals along with some dps.

Still looking for a good dps. A warrior is a plus.

Still looking for a few more.

Still looking for some dedicated people who want to down them bosses! A warrior, Holy Pally and most others are all welcome

Still looking for some more to come have fun killing bosses with us.

Hey all.
We’re looking for DPS roles now. We’d especially like a rogue or warlock, but all DPS roles will be considered.

Still looking for a few more to have fun killing bosses.

Looking for a few more to fill roster or sub in’s depending on what you are looking for. we have many that can fill multiple roles so we are pretty flexible in class spec. We still love a holy pally and a lock. will help people that want to really read consistently gear in heroic. whisper anybody in games and ask for a council member if you need more info. Happy raiding!

Still looking for a holy pally and 1-2 ranged dps.

Looking for people who want to keep raiding while others fade. Two more core
people (sub in/standby’s are welcome too if you can’t be consistent and are geared) would be welcome.

Still looking for a few more

Could use the following:
DPS:
Ranged: Warlock, SPriest, Hunter or Mage
Melee:
Warrior, DK or DH
Heals:
Any Healer with OS DPS

(if not any of the above but still want a consistent weekend raiding guild, please feel free to still contact us)

Still looking for a Hpally, Disc priest, Dps

Still looking for a few more