[A] [Blame it on Lag] 12/12H 5/12M Weekend Raiding LF Ranged

<Blame it on Lag> is currently seeking raiders for Ny’alotha. We are 12/12H 5/12M Ny’alotha and we were 5/8M EP and 7/9M BoD.

<Blame it on Lag> is a Sargeras guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid times are Saturday 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM and Sunday 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Server Time(Central Time Zone).

We also have an additional, optional Wednesday night guild activity (generally an alt raid, lower difficulty raid, or Mythic+ dungeons) starting around 7:00 PM. Our vibrant Mythic+ Dungeon community currently pushes keys most nights of the week. We are willing to finish gearing competent raiders; logs and parses help us a lot.

Those interested please reply to this forum post or feel free to contact me on Bnet - Cethin#11676 or on Discord - Cethin#8340

Happy Raiding!

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS

Low Priority:
Healer
Melee DPS
Tank

1 Like

Would love 2 more steady ranged. We are low on cloth wearers :wink:

I am interested in your guild. I like hunter, warlock, mage, Ele Sham.

Still looking for more ranged dps

We are looking for any ranged class Arithawn. We would love more mail.

Open to 1 more RDPS - Mages, Boomkins, Hunters, SPriests, or ele shamans are delicious

Still looking for another rdps

One of our mages is unable to raid anymore so still an available spot for a RDPS in our Mythic Progression Group as well as spots of alternates.

Progress in a stable guild and get back to feeling some accomplishment downing stuff as a team.

Still looking for some rdps to fill out the mythic raid team.

Updating with current AOTC progress. Still looking for one badass ranged!

Still looking for 1-2 rdps to kill more mythic bosses

Not sure if you guys still need melee DPS, Demon hunter here and very interested in your guild. Let me know if you guys wanna talk more. Thanks :wink:

Sure Elliotte, if you are still interested, we keep all options open since you know how Mythic raiding goes, need a consistent 20. Can add me and/or Cetin to real ID (Tariya#1489) and we can chat if you you’d like.
I also sent Calendar invite for Sat’s heroic if you want to see how we run and if you fit. Just accept or decline when you know.
Have a good night!

1 Like

Thanks for the invite Tariya and I’ll accept it when I log on game. Also I sent you bnet request. Looking forward to connecting:)

1 Like

Still looking for a couple ranged dps

Would love a mage, oddly short on them!

Still looking for a few more ranged dps.

Looking for a few more permanent weekend people who know how to do mechanics! Tut has cookies :wink:

Still looking for a few more ranged dps

Still looking for a solid ranged DPS!