đŸ”[A] <Black Lotus Teahouse> Pagle|Semi-Hardcore|Loot Council|M/T/T&S/S|8-11CST

3 hour later bump!

This is fantastic

le bumpity bump

Some super NASTY bumping going on in here. /waggle

Cool name.

I wouldn’t join though, never seen loot council work well. Dkp Or random are only 2 fair systems imho.

That’s unfortunate, I’ve never had any success with DKP personally. Been in 2 guilds that used it, people waited MONTHS for loot. But I guess it depends on who is running it, same with loot council.

It all depends on the people in charge.

Why would you wait months when you can begin bidding first run?

Important rule to DKP is not letting people save it up forever, otherwise everyone just does not spend it. Capped DKP forces people to gear out even if they want to save for more important piece.

Only LC that is accepted is on TF and the other 2 legendaries. That’s it!

Well not every guild runs DKP that way. I’m not trying to argue, just stating my personal experience with it. Everyone we recruited (80+ people) voted yes on loot council before we made this decision.

I didn’t “wait months”, the guilds I were in (first one was BC, second one LK) started you off in the negative and you couldn’t bid until you had enough DKP to even afford the base price. It took me a whole month of perfect attendence to rack up the points for once piece, but never won. I ended up leaving the LK guild after the 4th month because I had a ton of points, but officers/veterans had a boatload more.(iirc pieces of loot were like 1k each or something, and you only earn 50DPK per night. Something akin to those numbers.)

Once again, it’s all about who runs it and sets it up. DKP could be wonderful if done correctly, but so can loot council.

2 Likes

everyone has their preferences! i have heard peoples loot council stories as its abusable n thats very sad but ive never had an issue with loot council my entire time playing wow :smiley:

1 Like

I have only ever seen loot council encounter a problem once, and it was resolved with a /roll.

Knowing that some players don’t have the same amount of playable game time as they did in the early 2000’s, do you also accept casual players to join your guild?

Yes we do, we even have a casual raid group for those who can’t commit to a perfect schedule or needs to take weeks off at a time.

Have another bump!

le bumpity

bump up to the top again

Tag. Played Holy Pally (class lead) through WOLK, transitioned to Enhance Shaman at the end. Not decided on classic yet, Rogue, Warrior (DPS), Mage, Warlock, or Priest. Have a family that wants to group for WOW classic (they are all noobs).

1 Like

This thread deserves, an Ever Bump!

1 Like

We accept everyone regardless of their skillset or experience with wow! Come join us in discord!

7BjpdrX

ToneSurfer in your discord.

I got you fam!