A bit of feedback and a temporary goodbye

So I’m burned out on WoW. I really don’t see the point in continuing the game at this direct moment. The story has been time gated who knows when we will go rescue anduin. I finished my covenant campaign… (spoilers) good guys won again.
PvP is fun / cool but without a arena partner i can only get so far but i dont want to stay subbed purely for pvp.

I’m super burned out on world content, getting any daily to go to another zone other than bastion makes me groan and moan as i force myself to do something i don’t want to do. Torghast is cool but if you dont hit a specific item level you’re just making it harder on yourself. And for me to make up for that i tried gearing with proffesions, dailies, LFG and alas i can dungeon all day for weeks and only move up to heroic before doing it again.

So my feedback here is: Fix the gearing progress system so we can do a week or two worth of content to get into Normal raiding. I’m not asking for freebies here just a path of gearing like the pvp vendors. And don’t time gate story content within a patch. I can understand story time gating through patches but not time gating within a single patch.

Other than that hope things get fixed and i’ll be back either in the next patch or the patch after. Now i shall be off to guild wars 2 ^_^.

TLDR: Burned out on WoW, gearing and the daily grind sucks real bad. Will be back in a patch or two because I love the games story.

5 Likes

You just take it easy and unwind, Shadowlands has burnt out many in such a short time…

I’m waiting for playable Tengu before I return to GW2 but it’s an awesome game.

2 Likes

Enjoy life Pure. We’ll see you when you’re ready to play again.

1 Like

Cya on a Tuesday :wave:

Ummm, did you know you can upgrade covenant gear to 197? I’m just putting it out there because not everyone knows yet.

You mean “heroic” but I agree.

You can upgrade your covenant set to 197 via anima after finishing the campaign, but god help you if your main gets nerfed and/or you want to gear an alt and have to choose between gearing via heroics/M+/LFR and slogging through the campaign quest on the same covenant (then there’s grinding the anima to upgrade it…).

The cov quests are fine the first time but going through it a 2nd time is a massive drag, especially the time wasting quests like night fae has.

Bottom like, we don’t want gear drops to be a shower line in BfA, but they need to raise it to “light drizzle” instead of the “total drought” it’s set to now, or add VP, that works, too.

People be over here complaining about story time gates when half the xpacs were basically just “here’s the context go kill em”