[A - Bigglesworth] New Player looking for Guild, Warlock

Lvl 38 Gnome Warlock(Affliction), new to WOW in general.  Looking to get serious with Classic.  All my buddies bailed already.  
  Looking for a guild willing to show new players the ropes.  I'm in central time zone but can play server hours.  Also available nearly daily to play.  
  Highly invested in hitting 60 and running endgame dungeons, raids, and of course PvP.  I missed WOW in 2005-2006 and actually have the opportunity to no life it now. DM Dewwuthuh

Dew we have a great community on Heartseekers, we have about 60 active members and the core of the guild have been playing together for years. We love to help everyone and have a good time. I’m going to post a little about us below. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

The Greybeards> Semi-Hardcore, PvE focused, Casual Friendly, will down relevant content in a timely manner, friendly, active. Core members are made up of former hardcore top US kills in multiple xpacs with achievements to back it up, vast experience and knowledge.

Heartseeker - Alliance

Raid Times:
•Sunday 6:30-10:30 EST
•Monday 8:00-12:00 EST

Contact us on Discord or in-game h t t p s://discord.gg/uDJ26ZD

Practitioner - Guild Master - Practitioner#3378 (Discord)
CaptAmerica - Co-GM - Sulris#9875
Thevestian - Officer - Thevestian#0654
Peepz - Officer - Peepz#3392
Cybbers - Officer - Cybb#9708