[A] Benediction <Eternal Kingdom> - Proudmoore

BfA Goals: AoTC each tier, first few bosses on Mythic once Heroic is on farm.

About Benediction:

• We are a team under the <Eternal Kingdom> umbrella with leads that achieved AoTC for every tier in Legion and have lead experience from almost all xpacs. We will focus on having a team that kills bosses alongside healthy dose of fun and comedy while also realizing that real life happens and we will never ask you to sacrifice real life priorities for the team. Please see below for information on applying!

NEEDS:

DPS:

• Any Ranged DPS (Priority Given to Warlocks / Shadow Priests)
    Will consider any exceptional DPS not listed

Times:

SCHEDULE:

• Wednesday: 6-9pm PST
  • Thursday: 6-9pm PST

Loot:
Personal Loot with rolling when item is not an upgrade.

Apply:
Fill out an application for Benediction on the Eternal Kingdom website!

Copy the BBcode from the template into a new post in the [B] Open Applications forum.

• Imajica#1253 (Discord Lumi#6578) - Team Lead

About Eternal Kingdom:

• Active social guild with tons of guild events such as Mythic TOV, Nighthold and Tomb along with casual, alt-friendly fun runs such as Heroic Antorus planned every week, in addition to other fun yearly events such as a charity streaming event for Toys for Tots (Example events from Legion). We currently host 12 Mythic teams and 6 Heroic teams ranging from hardcore to casual. A large, multi-team community based on the Proudmoore server on Alliance and Area-52 on Horde, formed in 2013 with hundreds of friendly and helpful people. We always are looking to grow and attract those of a similar mindset. To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit our website!
1 Like
Looking for DPS * Healer Priority given to Demon Hunter, Warrior, Boomkin, Death Knight* / **Priority given to Resto Druid / Mist Weaver Monk!

[B]enediction - (8/9H) Alliance Proudmoore, LF DPS, DH, Warrior, and ranged DPS. Goal AoTC every tier and a few mythic bosses in a fun but progressive environment. They raid M/W 6:00pm-9:00pm PST. Contact Brandosaurus -bam88#6934(discord) -MaloBA#1997(btag)

I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a cupcake.
Eternal Kingdom - Benediction - Looking for raiders Apply today!

[B]enediction - (9/9H) Alliance Proudmoore, LF DPS, DH, Warrior, and ranged DPS. Goal AoTC every tier and a few mythic bosses in a fun but progressive environment. They raid M/W 6:00pm-9:00pm PST. Contact Brandosaurus -bam88#6934(discord) -MaloBA#1997(btag)

always remember … a good friend will try to bail you out of jail, but a BEST friend will be in the cell next to you saying, “WoW, that was FUN!”
-Eternal Kingdom Benediction Looking for raiders Apply Today!

Eternal Kingdom - Team Benediction - Looking for raiders Apply within!

I turned my phone on airplane mode and threw it in the air.
…Worst Transformer EVER
-Eternal Kingdom Benediction Looking for raiders Apply Today!

[B]enediction - (9/9H, 1/2H) Alliance Proudmoore, LF Ranged DPS and a Healer. Goal AoTC every tier and a few mythic bosses in a fun but progressive environment. We raid M/W 6:00pm-9:00pm PST. Contact Brandosaurus -bam88#6934(discord) -MaloBA#1997(btag)

FUN FACT # 256: A waffle is just a more considerate pancake. It’s like, here, let me hold that syrup for you in these convenient boxes…
**ETERNAL KINGDOM - Benediction ** Come join the fun!!

Had your fill of the Naga trying to take over our world? That’s good, so have we. Help us protect Azeroth in Eternal Kingdom with Team Benediction! Inquire within!

FUN FACT #155: An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough…
ETERNAL KINGDOM Come join team Benediction for Eternal Palace!

FUN FACT #82: Yesterday’s eyeliner can be today’s smokey eye if you believe in yourself.
ETERNAL KINGDOM Team Benediction is Accepting applications!

FUN FACT #654: Today, I turned my phone on airplane mode and threw it in the air…WORST transformer ever!
ETERNAL KINGDOM Team Benediction - Apply now!

FUN FACT #521: There’s a fine line between being tan and looking like you just rolled around in a giant bag of Cheetos.
ETERNAL KINGDOM - Team Benediction - Come join the fun!

FUN FACT# 51: I am trying to eliminate negativity from my life. Therefore MONDAYS are now “TACO TUESDAY EVE” until further notice.
ETERNAL KINGDOM - Team Benediction - Apply now!