[A] Band of Raiders looking for a new home! <NA-EST>

Hello!
We are a group of friends (online/offline) that have been playing wow for years, we have been raiding since TBC all the way to Shadowlands, and moved to classic when it came out (went back to Retail to raid Castle Nathria) but gave up on retail after getting into Mythic Raiding and we settled on Classic TBC for good!

We are experienced raiders, ex-raid leaders, ex-guild masters and raided mythic content in Retail.

We are currently T4+/T5 combo level geared, Currently were raiding SSC but due to our current guild going RIP we are looking for a new home!

We are :
Warrior Protection
Shaman Enhancement
Warlock Destro
Priest Holy

Preferred Raiding Days/Time:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday from 8-11pm, 7:30-10:30 EST, ideally 2 days a week but we can do 3 if needed!

Focus
Casual/Semi Hardcore

We also enjoy PvP and Arenas! But Raiding is our main activity!

We hope to find a new home soon to continue our journey through classic tbc! and beyond!

Thank you for your time!

3 Likes

I have a group of 6 that are trying also…

Resto Shaman
BM Hunter
Arcane Mage
Druid Tank
Frost mage
Holy Paladin

2 Likes

Im a Hpriest, still kara/preraid geared looking to get back into it and working on attunes…we should form a group with the two posts above, it could work out well.

2 Likes

I have a group of 3 that is looking for a new home after our guild through all of classic recently fell apart. We also play PvP/arenas together and want to stick together with a new raiding guild.

Hunter (able to play any spec, experienced as a puller including lead puller for our classic speed runs and 10/10 in the current tier)
Combat Rogue
Restoration Druid

We are easy people to get along with, and always maintain a high level of maturity and respect for fellow raiders. At the same time we are very dedicated to success in our craft and hold each other accountable to perform at a high level.

We also have active lives and careers outside of the game and would find our best fit in a semi-hardcore guild that has similarly skilled and invested players, who place the same emphasis on clearing content in an efficient manner to maximize the value of our time.

Two nights of raiding per week is ideal with an optional third night during progression, as that leaves us time to PvP together on off nights or catch up on other hobbies and responsbilities.

We are all skilled in quantitative analysis (the 3 of us are engineers IRL), theorycrafting, in depth reviews of WCL, and have decades of experience on our classes.

Our raid times and group composition look 100% compatible to those seen so far in this thread. We could put these groups together and have the core of a very solid roster.

shoes#6936 on Discord, please reach out, or leave your Discord so I can reach out and get us organized

I’ll be traveling this week to visit family up north but will have phone and laptop with me at the time. That said, the likely hours I would be able to respond and discuss plans for an extended length of time would be later evening hours. Following the week of travel I will have considerable time available for organizing this.

If other groups are willing to form a guild together (which takes a considerable amount of work but is more likely than finding an established guild whose roster matches your exact group composition) then I am 100% eager and willing to step up as an officer.

My goals as a leader would be to serve the needs of the group, earn trust and buy in, and establish a culture of respect and success in achieving team goals. I understand that even expert players make mistakes and in general I am a firm believer of “reprimand in private, praise in public” for minor issues, however for a progression guild with a semi-hardcore schedule, the only realistic option to achieve team goals is to respectfully call attention to issues and providing coaching so that everyone knows exactly how to do their job.

We are all in this for the long haul (through WotLK at least, who knows if classic will continue beyond that) and willing to put in the work to build something that will last.

My expectation is that if we explore this possibility and determine that these groups are a good fit to join forces and start a core which we can build around, then each group would likely be able to bring in additional connections to fill the remaining roster spots and create a healthy bench.

1 Like

We could use you sir.

1 Like

My guild has openings that line up with that perfect!!! please reach out to carda, squatz, or growlingbear

1 Like

Thank you all for the replies, Let’s talk some more, maybe a combination/coalition of wandering adventurers could work.

@Growlingbear, I will send you a message!

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Disc!

1 Like

I added you to friends, I am keeping all options/channels open to opportunities :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I see you are all looking for a home at the same time. If you are interested, we have a ton of openings that could accommodate all of you. (all replies here!) We were on the verge of breaking up but have 4/5 SSC TK XP before a bunch of raiders have quit or left the game entirely. We are currently doing a co-guild raid!

If any of you want to know more, add me on discord! Finest1983#1895

I’ll add you on disc!

Add me on disc Thoridaz#6087

Add me on disc Thoridaz#6087, let’s talk.