[A] <Axis Mundi> 10/12M Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands

Hey everyone! Our guild, Axis Mundi, is currently looking for DPS and an experienced tank to expand our Mythic roster for Shadowlands. We have anywhere from 40-60 unique members that play daily! Even if you’re not interested in raiding and are looking for a social atmosphere or for people to do M+ with, feel free to join as well!

Mythic Raids:

Raid Times – Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 - 10:00 PM PST (2 ½ hours, 5 hours per week)

We are currently searching for solid DPS and a tank to be a part of our Mythic core and/or bench as we progress further through Ny’alotha. Spots are determined by performance primarily, but having a balanced and optimal composition is just as key for many of the fights.

We are primarily looking for a tank and a few dps to round out our roster. While we have a solid healing team, healers with competent DPS offspecs will be considered as well. Exceptional players are always welcome to apply, so if you feel you fit the bill there is probably a spot for you.

If you are interested in trying out or joining our Mythic raid team please fill out this google form sheet or reach out to someone via bnet.

forms.gle/rL3vN3MspzTFghJj9

Heroic Raid:

Raid Time – Wednesday 8:00 - 10:00 PM PST

The Heroic raid team is currently a place for people who want to play more casually, gear alts, and have a less strict raiding environment. We have limited our heroic raids on Wednesdays to Wrathion, Ra-den, Carapace and N’Zoth.

Mythic Alt Raid:

Raid Time - Sunday 8:00 - 10:00 PM PST

We have recently started to host a mythic run on Sundays. It is mostly filled with our core’s alts, but anyone reasonably geared is more than welcome to join.

If you’re interested or have further questions feel free to add any of the battletags below or message us in-game. If you want to trial run before joining let us know as well!

Rhoxio#1422, Slade#1665, Vivian#11239 or Sabine#1221

1 Like

Still recruiting! Hit us up if you are interested.

We are still in search of a tank and dps! Join us now, and have a team to hit the ground running for Shadowlands!

Lets play Shadowlands, together!

Still recruiting for SL?
If so, is there any specific classes that you are looking for your comp?

Thank You!

We are! We have quite a few of our core switching things up for Shadowlands, so everything is still a work in progress. As of now, we are really light on melee and do not have a rogue.

Ok, yeah I’ve been going back and forth between rogue and mage as my main for SL, but if you are melee light I definitely wouldn’t mind rolling rogue to help comp.
Are yall still raiding at all or doing any tryouts, or have you gone on recess until SL?

Still looking!

Completed and submitted the form, should I reach out to anyone or will you reach out after review of the form?

1 Like

Are you guys still looking for a tank for SL?

Hey there, what classes are you looking for?

Date posted: 10/9/20
Class/Spec: Brewmaster Monk
Faction: Alliance
Prog: 4/12
Bnet: Ahar#1889
Discord: maximus1988#2011
IO: https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Ahaar
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/ahaar
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/ahaar
Availability: late est evenings 10pm-1am

My focus is m+ and raiding for key gear. Ideally looking to obtain CE every tier moving forward.