[a] <Axis Mundi> 7/12m recruiting for mythic content!

Hey everyone! Our guild, Axis Mundi, is currently looking for stellar DPS and talented healers for our Mythic core group and for more people to fill our Heroic raid team. We have anywhere from 40-60 unique members that play daily! Even if you’re not interested in raiding and are looking for a social atmosphere or for people to do M+ with, feel free to join as well!

Mythic Raids:

Please fill out this form to apply for our Mythic raid team.
forms.gle/rL3vN3MspzTFghJj9

Raid Times – Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 - 10:00 PM PST (2 ½ hours, 5 hours per week)

We are currently searching for solid DPS and healers to be a part of our Mythic core and/or bench as we progress further through Ny’alotha. Spots are determined by performance primarily, but having a balanced and optimal composition is just as key for many of the fights.

We are primarily looking for mages, a holy paladin and a disc priest. Healers with competent DPS offspecs will be considered as well. Exceptional players are always welcome to apply, so if you feel you fit the bill there is probably a spot for you.

If you are interested in trying out or joining our Mythic raid team please fill out this google form sheet or reach out to someone via bnet.

forms.gle/rL3vN3MspzTFghJj9

Heroic Raids:
Raid Times – Wednesday & Sunday 8:00 - 10:00 PM PST (2 hours, 4 hours per week)

The Heroic raid team is currently a place for people who want to play more casually, gear alts, and have a less strict raiding environment. At the moment, we are running into an issue of having more than 30 people attend Heroic on our Weds. / Sun. nights. Pretty soon we will be splitting the group into two consistently, so we would love to have more people to fill slots for both raids and are recruiting all roles. We run a fairly laid back raid and always have fun, so come chill with us and kill some bosses!

We have several people who are interested in other games such as League of Legends, Overwatch, 7 Days to Die, D&D, and a multitude of other games found on Tabletop Simulator.

If you’re interested feel free to add any of the battletags below or message us in-game. If you wanted to trial run before joining let us know as well!

If you have any questions, feel free to message;
Slade#1665, peter#11296, or Rhoxio#1422

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We are still recruiting.

1 Like

Kittens! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am interested in joining. Probably not geared/ready for the Mythic team but would be interested in trying. I have been playing with Polypheme for years and just came back to the game and enjoying 8.3. Looking to start in Heroic and work my way into the Mythic group/Bench.

I am maining my Disc Priest and currently sitting at 461 ilvl but do not have logs as I haven’t raided in BFA. But I have raided at a competitive level in pretty much every Xpac except Cata.

My btag is Whexi#1559 or Whexi#5263 on discord if you catch me before I see you online

1 Like

Still looking for DPS!

1 Like

We got lots of Roseys if you like girls! These guys are the best!

Join if you like Baby Yoda

We need you, we want you!!

Join the guild and I will personally give you a surprise

Still looking